“yummy breakfasts” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Olympic Penninsula
“yummy breakfasts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Love their fancy pancakes, but lunchtime service is sometimes slow so I don't go there often enough.

Visited September 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Best breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Menu has something for everyone! I had the mushroom omelette and would again. The sourdough pancakes are amazing! Several dishes that came out at surrounding tables were visually appealing as well.
Prices are a tad high....but they get you more than you can eat. Staff was efficient and friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“What a complete and total disappointment!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I rarely write reviews like this, but my wife and I found this restaurant a complete and total disappointment. The menu is huge! I really wanted to like it, but the more we ate of our meal which did come out of the kitchen in a timely fashion and hot, the more I didn't like it. I had the Corned Beef Hash and my wife had the Spanish French Omelette. The Corned Beef was dry, the potatoes was overwhelming and there wasn't much else to it. The eggs were prepared properly, but there were so many chunks of potato that this dish ended up being dry. My wife's Omelette is what I guess you could call a "bargain" as for an extra 50 cents she was able to get Mozzarella Cheese added, but the problem was there was about $4.00 worth of cheese and it was a huge "cheese bomb". The sauce on the omelette was good, the eggs in the omelette were cooked in the traditional french style, but the cheese killed it. The Mocha that my wife ordered came hot, good and tasty, but expensive. The meal for 2 of us was $37.00 with tip (it wasn't the server's fault, she did a great job) and for what we got, it left us feeling empty. It was NOT worth the price and it ended up being quite a disappointment. I wish the best of luck to the owners and hope that this was just an off day as the staff seemed nice and friendly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sequim, WA
“Some Interesting Menu Items”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I eat breakfast here a couple of times a months. I enjoy it. There is a yogurt parfait with granola, blue berries and strawberries; large and small sizes. A nice back bacon (aka Canadian bacon) is available. The veggie scramble has to many veggies and not enough eggs for me. They will do a custom scramble order. Gluten-free toast is available if you ask for it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Redondo Beach, California
“A Great Breakfast Place in Sequim”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Absolutely delicious breakfasts in a cozy atmosphere. The 49'er pancakes were reminiscent of one of our all time favorite breakfast restaurants ~ the Original Pancake House. Portions were generous. The server is one of the owners who always has such a great sense of humor.

Visited March 2012