It's too bad that this restaurant doesn't have more reviews because it's hard to find a good restaurant in Sequim and this was VERY good. It wasn't plain jane uninteresting. We are from Portland, OR where there are tons of great restaurants, so we had high expectations, and this hit the mark - based on what we had to choose from.
1. It has great atmosphere on the golf course - with lots of light and a beautiful view.
2. The people that work there are super nice with lots of enthusiasm and great service.
3. They have a great selection of beers on tap.
4. The food selection is varied, so there are lots of choices.
5. They also have great outdoor seating on their deck.
We really wanted seafood and this hit the mark. (20 times better than the Bushwacker in Port Angeles). My husband had fresh salmon with an amazing ginger glaze and I had scallops with a delicious pomogranate reduction. The scallops were huge an prepared to perfection. I didn't want them to disappear. Both were served with wild rice and seasonal vegetables that were done to perfection as well.
I would recommend Stymies in an instant and will definitely go again if we are ever back in the area.
This menu is the same as the more formal restaurant that is adjacent, in the same building. But I much prefer the casual atmosphere of Stymies.
ENJOY! I hope you check it out.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.