“I Love IHOP!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Neah Bay, Washington
“I Love IHOP!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We visit IHOP all the time!

I really enjoy going to this IHOP. I had always wanted to visit one, and this one finally opened up a few years ago. I was so excited.

I love to really eat and enjoy a meal. One of my favorites is the breakfast sampler. Two pieces of sausage, two pieces of bacon, some ham, two eggs (however you like), hashbrowns and two plain pancakes. There are various syrups available to use.

The servers are always nice and check on you at regular intervals without bothering you too often.

I also like to make my own meal with the special pancakes (red velvet, pumpkin spice, etc) I often choose a slab of ham as my meat of choice.

I haven't had any of the more lunchier meals, but my lovey did have a chicken sandwich once and let me have a bite, it was rather good. I prefer to get breakfast at a pancake house though.

The service has never taken a ridiculous amount of time, and it's never been too loud when I was there. Of course it is busy, but they try to seat you so you are not across the aisle from other groups when possible.

Overall: I want to go try the tiramisu pancakes before they leave!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great meal and hit the spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife were headed back to Seattle after a day roaming around the Olympics and the coast. We were hungry and needing a quick meal for the trip back. We saw this IHOP and stopped by. This place looked fairly new and was nice and clean. The servers were friendly and happy to serve and were happy to split my ticket between my work CC and personal CC for my wife's meal. The food was delivered quickly, much faster than other IHOP's I've been to. It was hot and delicious. Just what we were needing. Granted, they weren't busy at the time, probably 7ish on a Sunday evening but they did a great job getting us our food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sequim, Washington, United States
“Service can be slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The service can be slow. It's a big place so the noise level can be high,
if they are full. The often change their specials - always something interesting
to try. Loved their chicken and waffles.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Olympic Penninsula
“cold place cold people cold food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I went there several times until it all ran into one big vlur of cold food, missing food and mis-named food (all their so-called German, Swedish, etc pancakes are all the same french crepes with different sauces)
Ordered bacon and eggs with white toast. Toast never arrived and waitress never showed up to complain to. Manager finally came out and when I complained, offered toast, but by that time my meal was ice cold and my friend done eating. Never again.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good Food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great food as always, best place to get breakfast and very nice senior discounts especially for dinner.

Visited February 2013