“Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Activities: Viewing wildlife
10 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been wanting to check this out for years and I'm so glad we finally did. I get it for those that have problems with the captivity but I've been to much worse. These animals are well cared for. Seeing them walking the wolves was fascinating. I didn't know they growled to communicate and if you've never heard that it's really something.

We loved being able to fed the yaks, zebras, buffalo and deer. I'm particularly fond of the buffalo, seems to be a very mellow and gentle animal. Our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter enjoyed it and never felt scared.

We will be back!

Visited October 2013

Sequim, WA
8 attraction reviews
“Great place to visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great place for you, your kids, or grandchildren. Love the bears. They are funny! You might get slim on your car from critters, but they are friendly and you can always wash your car. Bring loaves of bread for feeding the animals from home. It's more economical that way...Enjoy!

Visited July 2013
Wenatchee, Washington
“I have never laughed so hard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

What a fun place! This is our 3rd time to visit the farm and it never disappoints, in fact it keeps getting better. All the adults and the kids laugh uncontrollably pretty much the whole time. The llamas were the best part of this trip, we could not get rid of them. We had llama heads inside our windows forever and they are smart. Those darn llamas know how to get their bread out of you. They work together and box your car in so that you are at a dead stop and at their mercy until they feel like letting you by. Such fun memories for the entire family!

Visited October 2013
Sequim, Washington
8 attraction reviews
“love the animals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

this is a great experience for the whole family! from waving bears, to being surrounded in your car by elk, bison, and deer all clamoring for a piece of bread it was awesome!

Visited November 2012
Sequim, WA
“Heart Breaking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I am a local resident and have been there a couple of times but won't go anymore. To me it is sad and depressing. I have seen many of these animals, especially the bears, close up in the real wild and and their behavior in the Game Farm is unreal. These animals couldn't survive in the wild and so I suppose their fate here is better than terminating them. Please don't think what you are seeing here is a wildlife experience; it is not represented as such--it is a game farm. I have also experienced rudeness from the attendants but that is a minor and possibly isolated issue.

Visited November 2012

Been to Olympic Game Farm? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Olympic Game Farm, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.