We stayed here for a long weekend in June and loved it. The cottages are adorable, well-appointed, and very clean. Great location with beautiful views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca right across the street. Sequim is a friendly small town, but it has a Costco and several supermarkets. There is plenty to do nearby, especially if you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, etc. The place is convenient to the Olympic National Park, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, and other atttractions along the north side of the Olympic peninsula.
The cottages have new owners as of about 6 weeks ago. They are very friendly and went out of their way to be as helpful to guests as they could.
One other note - this place is pet-friendly. We brought our German Shepherd and we all had a great time. The owner told us they don't allow pets in July, though, as they are too busy at that time of year to do the extra cleaning required after a pet's stay. Finally, for people traveling with pets, be aware dogs are not allowed on the trails in Olympic National Park. We were looking forward to doing some hiking with our dog and were disappointed that we couldn't.
Overall a great place to stay, and we are hoping to return, perhaps in the fall or winter. Very relaxing place.
- Also Known As:
- Juan De Fuca Cottages Hotel
- Juan De Fuca Cottages Hotel Sequim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in sunny Sequim, Washington, the Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites are perched on a 50’ bluff at the edge of Dungeness Bay with our own private beach. The Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites offer spectacular views of the Dungeness Spit, the New Dungeness Lighthouse, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Hurricane Ridge, the Olympic Mountains, and Victoria, B.C., just across the water. We share our beach with the National Wildlife Refuge. All of our cottages have Queen beds, completely equipped full kitchens, whirlpool tubs/shower with skylights, CD player, cable TV, VCR/DVD and over 200 classic movies to entertain you. The suites each enjoy all of the above as well as a fireplace and a two-person whirlpool tub. Wireless Internet access with a view!Three Diamond hotel rating - the highest rated accommodations on the Olympic Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Juan de Fuca Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.