“it's okay ...food.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 78 Restaurants in Sequim
Sequim, Washington
“it's okay ...food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

The food served @sawadee seems the flavor is very lite, the calamari batter was hard somewhat overcooked,the server could be little bit more friendlier,it's okay place.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“THIS is the Best Restaurant in SEQUIM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

I should know as I get take out at least once a week! FRESH everything and the wait staff and kitchen staff are as caring and concerned as can be. You will love it,

“Color me shocked, but this was the best...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

Color me shocked, but this was the best Thai food I've ever had! My wife and I were stuck in town after being rained out of our camping plans, but this was just the thing to raise our spirits. I ordered mine very spicy - it was precisely as hot as I could handle, yet still tasted incredible ( a hard feat to achieve !). The service was friendly, and everyone there seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. What luck!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“If you like Thai food, you MUST try this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

My husband and I went to Sawadee Thai Cuisine for dinner during a long weekend in Sequim for our first anniversary in Sept., 2009. We often eat Thai food at home in Bellingham, WA and couldn't imagine that we'd find a place we liked better in little ol' Sequim, but we were wrong! Sawadee is a small place, family-run, and the food is excellent. I don't know what kind of tea they served, but it was different from what we're used to. My husband described it as fruity; I thought it was more flowery. In any case, it was delicious. The service was prompt and courteous. We noticed there was a lot of take-out activity while we were there, so I'm guessing it's a local favorite as well. Other than possibly having to wait for one of the few tables (we got there early, so didn't have to wait), I have no negatives about this restaurant. They even provide travel brochures for Thailand and neighboring countries to look at while you're waiting for your food. Next time we're in the Sequim area, we'll make it a point to eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, CO
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

We visited this place for dinner. Very good, and very hot if you pick the 4 star heat. Definitely a place to go.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere