Well... not really in the pants, but certainly in the room! Quite a healthy infestation too. When I mentioned these unwelcome guests to the manager she just passed it off by saying: "Well, it's that time of year after all." D:
* Lots of noise - day and night - from neighboring rooms despite posted quiet hours.
* Rude, whiny, unprofessional manager. (Backstory on this: I'm a travel nurse. My agency sets up my lodgings when I'm out working. The manager rudely told me to tell my agency to never call outside of "business hours" and then proceeded to whine at me about getting woken up at 5:30 am abput setting up my stay. Last I checked it was not my job to be her liason to my agency!)
* Don't believe the website when they advertize free wifi. Technichally there is wifi available - in one corner of the motel lobby. The manager tried to feed me a line about how the building was too old to support wifi in the rooms.
If you want a cheap, no frills room and don't mind sharing your bathroom with sugar ants this is your place. Just remember - you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Located off Highway 101's River Road Exit - Custom golf packages - 20 minutes to Port Angeles - High speed wireless Internet - Continental breakfast - Close to shopping and restaurants - Free shuttle to 7 Cedars Casino - Suites and kitchen units available - Dedicated non-smoking rooms - Mini fridges and microwaves - Pet friendly (please call for restrictions/fees) - Group and weekly rates ... more less