“DON'T BRING CASH . THEY DON'T WANT IT” 1 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
You added North Park Lodge to your Saves list
North Park Lodge
2.5 of 5 Lodge   |   659 North Wenas, Selah, WA 98942   |
“DON'T BRING CASH . THEY DON'T WANT IT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011 via mobile

THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME 100.00 to pay in cash. I was planning on staying 30 plus days for my work .. BUT WHEN I CAME OVER FOR 1 NIGHT THE WANTED ME TO PAY THEM 200.00.. Needless to say I walked and they lost 2000.00 .. The lady this night seemed RUDE.

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

Selah finally has a hotel/motel. The North park Lodge is New, beautiful; friendly and helpful staff. Has a pool - Hot tub, continental breakfast, and the decor is fantastic.
Great stay and the price is very affordable. Will stay again next time I am in the Selah / Yakima area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Mililani
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

the Hotel Staff were great, the price was very reasonable, indoor swimming/jacuzzi, small fitness center, furniture in rooms were cool, homemade, cabin type bed/dresser; Lobby has cool mounted hunting trophies on wall! Owner/Operator is the sweetest lady in the world. Community is ranked one of safest. I will stay there anytime I ever travel to Yakima again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Puyallup, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

My family from all over the country met in Selah for a family reunion. All of my family stayed at the North Park Lodge. They had a great breakfast in the morning and plenty of table and chairs for the whole family to congregate and have fun. They had a huge sitting area besides the breakfast area and plenty of seating. The staff was friendly and they booked all our family together on the same floor. Something not all hotels seem to manage when you book a "block" of rooms. I would stay there again if ever in Selah/Yakima area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2009

I stayed at North Park Lodge last week with my husband and my son, it was such a great experiance. My husband and I travel alot for lesiure and try to always find new places to stay. This is one of the best hotels that we have stayed in for a long time. We all used the pool and spa and the staff was great. Very friendly, nice, helpful, and what a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

I started off very excited.....I went into the hot tub for a bit and came out with a nasty weird blue-grey substance ALL OVER MY LEGS AND FEET!!( thought it may have been like a sealant or something, since the lodge is very new) It was terrible, that stuff stayed on me for days.I took a shower and it did NOT come off. we told the front desk clerk, who informed us nobody else had a problem and pretty much called me a liar! so i went to the front desk to show her. all she really had to say was "oh". nothing was done about this issue, no apology, no room compensation, nothing. very unprofessional,argumentative, and just very unsympathetic! will not stay there ever again, and recommend you don't either. also had issues with cable. didn't work. weird little BUGS in the bed(1 out of 2 beds) and the bathrooms were very small in the suite we were in...left VERY disappointed!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to North Park Lodge? Share your experiences!