“Highly Recommend!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Highly Recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here based on the great reviews and we really enjoyed it. The food was great and the staff was super friendly! I highly recommend stopping here.

• Visited July 2013

Bellingham, Washington
“Wonderful food for any meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I most often get lunch here since I work in Sedro-Woolley and live elsewhere. I've been eating here for 10 years and have never had a bad experience. The homemade rolls are to die for, and we always order some for our Thanksgiving feast. Food portions are good and at a decent price. definitely the best in place town to eat! Breakfast is great and served all day. Also great fish & chips special on Friday. I typically get the tuna melt or a salad, but again everything I have had has been great! Ask for some jam to go with your roll!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, WA
“Above-average diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a regular stop whenever we're overnight in Sedro-Woolley, for while it isn't fancy inside - it's your basic diner with booths that are well outdated - the staff hustle and the food is consistently good and reasonably-priced. Our personal favorite is the Joe's Sandwich (eggs/sausage variation) in-between slices of wheat bread with fruit and coffee, a delicious, healthy breakfast on a Sunday morning that happens to be an excellent value. Be aware: the local church groups flock to this restaurant on Sundays, and the restaurant closes at 2 p.m., buut, even if you have to wait, it's well worth it! Just make sure that you let me get seated first!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“The Gold Standard of a Small Town Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

What a great place; walk in and you immediately feel the energy - bustling activity, cheerful chatter, and the friendliest servers you'll find anywhere. The breakfast menu is extensive, and the Crunchy Coconut Pancakes alone are worth making the trip for. We've driven 30 miles in the last two weeks just because this place is so special - don't pass it up!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breakfast in northwest Washington!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

The food portions and prices are great with an awesome environment. I have been taking my family here for 5 years. One time I am sure I even saw Mike Ditka eating 2 tables away.