“Good rooms poor 1st impression” 4 of 5 stars

You added Three Rivers Inn to your Saves list
Three Rivers Inn
2.0 of 5 Inn   |   210 Ball Street, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284   |
Quincy, Washington
“Good rooms poor 1st impression”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Room was clean & nice with a great view to the Courtyard. Will stay gain. Office reeked of employee cig smoke but not the rooms or hall. I would give it a 5 star rating for comfort, location and friendly staff. I will be back!!!!

Not too excited about the 200 character minimum for review comments

Room Tip: call ahead
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We made a reservation at this hotel and cancelled it a week before we were set to visit. They e-mailed us confirmation of our cancellation and yet still charged our credit card. Have brought it to their attention 6 times and they refuse to refund our money. Further, we showed the invoice and the e-folio of the other hotel we stayed in that weekend and they still refuse to refund our credit card. Do I have to take them to small claims court to get my $253.58? Very poor service.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get charged when you cancel your reservation.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Sedro Woolley hotels

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Three Rivers Inn over Columbus Day Weekend as a stopover from Seattle to the Cascades (Mazama area). We flew in from the east coast and knew we'd be arriving late (around midnight). We called the hotel as we left Seattle and they assured us that it would be no problem. Sure enough, check in went very smoothly (the office was closed, but we rang the doorbell, and someone came quickly to help us). The room was comfortable - nothing special - and super clean. The bathroom looked like it had just been remodeled, and again, squeaky clean. We crashed for the night and left early the next morning after grabbing some coffee - the breakfast bar was pretty limited (they had only muffins and a few other food fixings, I think?), but it was all we needed before grabbing a larger breakfast on the road. For the money, this place is all you can ask for (clean, comfortable, and coffee in the morning) - really is a great value. Will definitely stay here again if we need a stopover before heading into the mountains.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room - it's kind of nice, unlike most motels with open entrances, this roo...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kenmore, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Is not a "5 star" luxury hotel in Sedro Woolley but certainly gets a 5 star review from us for being clean, comfortable, quiet and having a friendly staff. For a small hotel, they coffee and rolls in the lobby, in addition to the small coffee maker in the room.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the second floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Waldoboro, Maine
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We all stayed here a few time every summer. I do not know if it changed hands or what but it has really gone down hill. The TV did not work half the time. The cards to get into the rooms and pool did not work half the time. The first day the pool and hot tube were dirty we did not want to swim. They cleaned it on Thursday so the rest of the stay it was clean. They need more variety for breakfast. I hope they get this information and change. Out family usually loves it but no more....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

On our annual bike trip this summer, the Three River Inn was recommended by another business owner in a neighboring community. We were glad we took their advice! The rooms were clean, the front desk was friendly and lots of help. The pool was refreshing and clean as well.

we will definitely add this to our list of motels to stay at in the area.

Room Tip: The Motel has a restaurant and sports bar next door.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had the opportunity to spend the nite in Sedro-Wooley Sunday nite last week. I found a local hotel on the internet and not being familiar with the area I selected a hotel blindly. Three Rivers Inn. I liked the name. I was greeted by locally born and raised hosts who were more than gracious and helpful. Unlike most hotels I get stuck in this one was clean and comfortable. My first thought when I walked into the room was the normal middle eastern odor was absent. The room contained a nice tv, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot with all the complimentary coffee I could drink. There is a back door that opens up to the pool and hottub with a small sitting area in every lower room. Second floor rooms have a balcony overlooking same. As for convenience, just outside my front door was a Teriyaki Chinese restaurant. Immediately on the other side of the hotel is Alfy's pizza and sports bar. Unfortunately, the sports bar is a Seahawks house. I raised my glass to the Rams and started a very heated discussion. I had a ball! If you are in the area give them a visit. $60 single was not extravagant. Not much more than the other national chains with a lot more to offer. I would like to thank my hosts one more time for a wonderful stay. I will visit then again. Tom Raff CEO, TD&S Logistics, Inc., Fernley, Nv

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Three Rivers Inn? Share your experiences!