“Clean & Basic” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Inn   |   210 Ball Street, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284   |
vancouver bc
“Clean & Basic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago & went back for 2 nights. We got a nice clean room top floor in quiet area. Not much of a breakie but had coffee machine in the room & lobby some muffins. We normally stay in Mount Vernon but with the I-5 bridge collapse we went to Sedro Wooley & from there took I-9 to get to our cycling areas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

If ever in Burlington Wa. Well worth checking out. Nice pool and hot tube and back door from room to the pool area. Very friendly people, easy to find right on hwy 20, not far from I-5.We enjoyed our stay, will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
Deming
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had to stay in Sedro Woolley on the last night of a long roadtrip as we couln't find anything pet friendly that looked quiet and secure on I-5. Three Rivers Inn was quiet and felt safe enough, our downstairs queen room overlooked a pleasant courtyard and the price was modest. However, the room needed a good cleaning and smelled like smoke from the adjoining.room. Also, the heater sounded like an airplane taking off, so we shivered all night instead of using it. The rooms were mainly rented to workers, who were polite but all seemed to smoke, as did the staff. Breakfast was minimal, unless you like Costco? muffins. The ice machine had not worked for some time, apparently, and I was directed to a room with a "housekeeping" sign on the door. The pizza restaurant/bar next door was closed on a Monday and the recommended teriaki place behind the motel was marginal as well.

Room Tip: The end rooms do not have direct access to the courtyard
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Sedro Woolley hotels

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed here as a staging place for hiking/climbing in the North Cascades. There are not a lot of options in Sedro Woolley. But even given that, this place is not particularly well maintained. The hot tub and pool areas are weak. The restaurant is average at best. Overall, it's functional and well located. But that's it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My partner and I recently stayed at the Three Rivers Inn for 2 nights while in Skagit. It was quiet and comfortable and the queen non smoking room that we were in had a microwave, fridge. coffee maker, iron and ironing board. As well there is a door out on to the courtyard where the pool and hot tub is with a little patio with chairs and a table so you can sit outside and relax. The pool and hot tub were closed for the season when we were there but we would diffinately stay there if we came back in the summer time. Prices were good too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Seaview, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had read previous reports so went there with a ? in my mind. This place is wonderful for the money. I have spent far more for much less. Our room had a comfy queen bed, refer, micro, desk, coffee maker. It was clean with NO smells. It was also pet friendly. The pool/spa were closed (seasonal) but the atmosphere was much nicer than I had expected. Will definately go there again.
As a previous reviewer had stated, the breakfast was meager, but hey, everything else was great! Yes, even the staff! ;o)

Room Tip: We were on the west end, near the steps and elevator, 2nd floor. It was actually very quiet. So, I c...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tacoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My expectations were not huge as my wife and I drew straws to see who had to stay with my son for a soccer tournament in this hotel (from the pictures and other reviews I knew what we were in for). The rooms smell so bad when I woke up the next day I smelled and felt like I had been hanging out in a dive bar smoking cigarettes all night. I was in a non-smoking room but I am sure that the staff does not care or notice as they are all chain smokers. The only good thing about this hotel is the pool. It is clean and was a great to have as a distraction for my daughter. Breakfast was OK. Best thing was Costco Muffins and Coffee was OK.

Advise to Owners- You need to replace furniture, carpet, drapes and paint to get rid of the cigarette smell!!!

Room Tip: If you have to stay and have kids pick a lower room for pool access. Make sure you air out the room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Three Rivers Inn? Share your experiences!