“Comfy rooms, Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

You added Three Rivers Inn to your Saves list
Three Rivers Inn
2.0 of 5 Inn   |   210 Ball Street, Sedro Woolley, WA 98284   |
Moclips
“Comfy rooms, Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for the Tulip Festival. While the weather was bad, the hotel was great. The staff at the front desk were helpful, the breakfast was good (they had hard boiled eggs!), the beds were the best hotel beds I have ever stayed in. They have a Alfys restaurant on site and we had an enjoyable meal over there as well (the salad bar is huge!). We look forward to staying here in the future.

Stayed April 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Washington state
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2007

They need to learn how to run a hotel.

Had trouble with the toilet, light in the bathroom went out took two days to fix was told did not have another room or full time maintenance man.

Maids do not know how to do their jobs. Came in got towels. Left the full garbage cans, didn't make up beds. We told maid the bottom/fitted sheet would not stay on bed I was told she had to go check with the manager. WHAT?

I think the Manager needs to be replaced and someone really needs to teach these people how to treat customers.

• Liked — internet
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
CascadeSaukSkagit, Hotel Manager at Three Rivers Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2008
The staff and management of the Three Rivers Inn wish to apologize for the time this person had here. We tried to resolve these issues with this person while they were here for a two week stay with a group of people. Other people within his group had a very enjoyable stay and had no issues with the hotel. Our goal at the Three Rivers Inn is to provide comfortable, well equipped rooms, excellent guest service and an overall positive experience. We find it unfortunate that this person did not enjoy there stay with us. From all of us at the Three Rivers Inn, we hope that you will still consider our property so that we can show you the many benefits and excellent guest service that we provide on a daily basis. We also ask that if you have stayed with us and enjoyed it, that you would consider writing a review, to let others know of the great time you had. Thank you and hope to see you soon.
Bellevue, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2007

This was a great place to stay, the rooms were very comfortable, the beds seem brand new and I had a great night's sleep. The price was right and the breakfast was awesome (I loved the hard boiled eggs). I am not sure what these other people are talking about, I really enjoyed my stay and I recommend this place to everyone. It is right on Hwy 20 so its very easy to see, but you do not hear the traffic at night.

• Liked — Beds were very comfortable
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Pacific NW
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

This was the second time staying here. We chose it because it is close to my son. The first time I stayed here it was OK so we decided to book again for this stay. Well, in the intervening time (about 2 years) the place went from marginal to terrible.

Everything was dirty - parking lot, stairwells, rooms. I went out and bought paper towels and clorex clean-up and scrubbed the room so my husband and I could feel somewhat comfortable.

Also, it's important to note that there is no elevator.

I am now visiting the are again (9/29/07) and am staying a brand new Fairfield Inn about five miles away from Sedro Woolley.

I happened to pass the Three Rivers Inn today and they had a sign hanging up that said "Newly Remodeled Rooms". I plan to go check it out and see if the place had improved overall. If so, I will report back here. Unfortunately, Sedro Woolley is still a bit off the beaten path and there isn't much there in terms of shopping and restaurants. However, Burlington is only about 15 minutes away and they has just about anything you could want.

• Liked — It was located only a few miles from my son's home
  • Disliked — dirty
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Lakewood WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2007

This hotel was the worst one we have ever stayed in. We stayed for 4 days and I asked them for a nice room. They gave us a room in the corner of the building with a window that looked out on someone else’s patio. In straining to look at the swimming pool/sauna, I noticed that the other rooms had balconies. I asked why we didn’t get a room with a balcony and the young lady at the desk said you could move to one if you want. Not knowing the area, we asked where there was a good place to eat and she referred us to two in another town. We couldn’t find one and the other one was questionable—not too good. We asked where there was a grocery store and she pointed and said go this way and then turn in one block—never found it. We also asked where the library was and from the directions she gave, we never found it. The staff at the Three Rivers needs to learn to be helpful to their clients and the cleaning staff needs to learn how to clean. Coffee was spilled on the ice container, sink had stains, linoleum was lifted in the bathroom, caulking needed to be done around the tub—terrible, dust on the lamp base was thick, and the linens that were suppose to be white had black, yellow, and various stains on them. They need to use bleach!!!!! They sure will not be able to stay in business long with this type of shoddy business practices!

• Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
washington usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2005

we got in to our rooms right away but found tha we dident have a frig or microwave in the room we had breakfast at the restaurant when my wifes food was served there wasa big glob of cold melted cheese on the plate the waitress was kind of snotty to her when she pointed this out

• Stayed October 2005
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2005

I stayed at the Three Rivers Inn with my sister and her two kids in late July, when we'd gone for a visit with my Grandma in Sedro Woolley. The inn is family owned and run. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The inn's grounds are well kept, and maintained.

The rooms are very comfortable and clean, and have free wireless Internet access. They also have a small fridge and microwave, and all have a "back door" that opens onto the inn's inner courtyard. Each room has either a balcony (2nd floor) or a patio furnished with chairs and a small table. Our room was right next to the pool area (with hot tub), so my sister & I were able to watch her kids playing in the heated pool (it gets chilly as the sun goes down) as we relaxed with our snacks & beverages we'd bought at the local grocery store.

The inn has a restaurant that serves a delicious breakfast! We ate breakfast there every day during our stay. You must try the french toast, and their bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins, milk, and fresh butter served on the side is great comfort food! Since we ate lunch and dinner at Grandma's I can't vouch for those meals at the restaurant, but if breakfast was any indication, I'd say go for it.

I would definitely recommend Three Rivers Inn, and will be staying there again.

Been to Three Rivers Inn? Share your experiences!