“Unique Pizza and Sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Bellingham, Washington
“Unique Pizza and Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great thick crust pizza and love their Longboard sandwich. A great treat not for the health nut. Try the Kailua Kona pizza if you like garlic chicken pizza.

Visited March 2013

“Awsome pulled pork sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

You HAVE to try their sandwiches. Their pizza is pretty good too, totally different than the "cardboard box" pizzas you get from the chains. The staff is friendly and helpful. Very nice family atmosphere.

Visited May 2013
Seattle, WA
“A referral that panned out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Okay, the referral was my mother, who happens to live in the area! BUt, she was right, it's excellent food, and the quantity is enormous. My mother had been raving about the pulled pork sandwiches here, and recently had a chance to prove her point. This restaurant is located on the main "drag" of Sedro-Woolley and is a rectangular restaurant that goes back further than side-by-side. Various Hawaiian/surfer-theme stuff adorn the walls, giving the restaurant a little bit of atmosphere. One orders towards the far end, and sandwiches are made close behind. The food was prepared and ready soon after ordering, and my pulled pork sandwich was colossal and tasty. I think that I only ate half - a rarity for me - for two reasons: it was so much meat; and I wanted to have a leftover sandwich for the next time. THe first part worked out great, I was reasonably full on a half sandwich, the second part was a failure, for my 23 y/o son spotted my leftover box in the back of the refrigerator within an hour of my going for "my" leftover, and disappointment has reigned since. I'd ask my mother to get me a sandwich prior to my visiting her next time, except it would probably be gone before my arrival. The pulled pork was that good (*****)!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tacoma, Washington
“A little bit of surfer spirit in Sedro-Woolley?! Count me in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place may seem geared toward their pizza but you HAVE to try their sandwiches. Their pizza IS pretty good, different, but good. However, their sandwiches are also very good. My husband pretty much wrote Subway off his favorites list and replaced it with this restaurant's sandwiches. I still like Subway but yes, their sandwiches are delicious! We always order the one with chicken and chipotle sauce... can't remember the name. Oh, and during the month of February, all of their sandwiches are $5!

The atmosphere is also nice to be in. It is clean and decorated in a surfer/Hawaiian theme. It certainly feels like you are in a different place while you eat.

The service is also very good. It is a very casual place, you order at the counter and then you sit down. They deliver your food to your table quickly and they make sure that you have napkins and that your food tastes good (sometime during the middle of eating).

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sedro Woolley, Washington
“Awesomeness Revisited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is a great place to eat. I have eaten here a number of times and have never been disappointed. I love this place!

• Visited February 2013