“Rock and Roll Lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Henderson, Nevada
“Rock and Roll Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

It's a 50's type diner across from the airport and the nearby hotels. Prices are moderate and the food is O.K. Appeared to have a sizable local lunch crowd.

Visited November 2012

Montgomery AL
“A great breakfast--and lunch too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

After seeing the uninspired breakfast in our hotel near the Seatac airport, we decided to walk across the street to Dave's Diner. And we're glad we did! Although it is far from Route 66, the "Route 66" diner theme was fun. And the collection of artifacts from the 50's were very interesting.

We were greeted warmly, served efficiently and enjoyed an excellent, full-flavored meal in the friendly atmosphere. The Route 66 special I ordered was large enough that I was able to make a sandwich for lunch out of what I took out. The fruit was truly fresh cut, and the whole grain bread which I had toasted was hearty and delicious.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Butte, Montana
“So good Visited twice in 2 days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Food was great a nice change. It reminded us of a local resturaunt that we really enjoy. We ate Breakfast here twice and both time the service was fantastic. Very reasonable prices.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was surprised by this restaurant and the quality of food and the friendliness of the staff. I was never left to wonder where my waitress was. She took very good care of me and the food was great. Many great items to pick from

Visited December 2012
Plymouth, Michigan
“Filthy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We needed a quick dinner at a place convenient to our airport hotel. Dave's Diner was within walking distance so we tried it on a Tuesday evening in September. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive (I think her name was Harmony?) and she's the only reason this place even got two stars. The floor was FILTHY and the table was sticky. Windows were grimy. The bathrooms were disgusting. The whole place looked as if it needed a good scrubbing and a lot of disinfectant. Hubby had a chicken sandwich and I had an omelette. He ordered no mayo... came with mayo. I ordered swiss cheese and got American. The waitress handled it well but there are big problems with this place.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Dave's Diner & Brews? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dave's Diner & Brews, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.