“I Died and Went to Carnivore Heaven” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sharps RoastHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 59 restaurants in SeaTac
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Sacramento, California
“I Died and Went to Carnivore Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

If you are a Vegetarian and driving past Sharps, keep on driving. There is nothing for you here.

As a card-carrying Carnivore, I was glad that I stopped. This place could have BBQ sauce dripping down the walls. An open pit with chicken roasting on rotisseries, racks of ribs inside of a hot smoker, even a fresh cornbread "round" is placed at your table right after you are seated with drawn butter poured over the top -- this place is serious about its meats.

I recommend the huge sampler (ribs, turkey, chicken, sausage, beans, potatoes) if you want to try everything. Nothing was disappointing -- all meats where cooked perfectly without any dryness. An ample portion of their excellent "Sharps Sauce" is on the meat along with a large sidecar of the same sauce.

Service was quick, friendly, and the dining area abounds with fun decor. I shall return!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
SpokaneWA
“Great cool place to meal before parting with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

8 of us gathered and enjoyed the relaxed cool atmosphere. Even though it was noon, busy but not overly and quieter so you could talk. Service was excellent, will remember our experience and return.

“Dessert was great!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I had the sliced rotisserie turkey with au jus and my husband ordered the cheeseburger. The turkey wasn't as flavorful as I would have liked. My husband said that the cheeseburger was just a cheeseburger.

The dessert...........was..........great!!!!

We shared an apple tart-type dessert. It was made with sweet and tart apples baked into a crispy, flaky crust and was served with a giant scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on the side (the ice cream tasted like they churned it on-site). That was the best item we had that day at the restaurant. I'm sure that some of the other items were good. This restaurant delivered to Coast Gateway Hotel, which was right next door.

Yelm, Washington
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We eat here every time we return to Seatac and it is consistently excellent. Haven't had a less than great meal yet.

Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Black Angus Radiant Roaster - petite? Not really...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had the petite portion of the Black Angus Roaster. It was probably the best beef I've ever had. And there is a vast difference between what I think petite means, and what they do. The steak was preeeetty big!
The others in my group were also satisfied, the only thing that let us down was the price. It was quite similar to our home country, Iceland. Pricey.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sharps RoastHouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sharps RoastHouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.