“I should have known!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 59 restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American
“I should have known!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

People literally got sick from the food at the table next to me. They couldn't get things as simple as an order of water right. The plastic silverware was oily as if it had been reused. The potatoe chips served with the meal were so stale.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

0% Recommend
Prince George, Canada
“Could it get any worse!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

On the way home, we stopped into the Alaska Lodge to have lunch and a glass of wine. Stood there forever, until we seated ourselves in a small table for two at the back. Servers went back and forth, they cleaned tables, took orders from later arrivals, walked past us as if we didn't exist. Some chatted between themselves as if it was a quiet moment without anything to do.
We watched in disbelief, and bet each other as to how long it would take for someone to actually serve us. Never happened, and finally we left this dingy,dark, abysmal place, and fell upon another seafood restaurant that was the total antithesis of the Alaska Lodge. This turned out to be our lucky day!!
Can't speak for the food, but if the ambience and service was any indication, I would venture a guess that it was less than satisfactory too.

Visited June 2013
mission bc
“Food is awful, even for an airport”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

You have got to be kidding. Food is terrible, I don't think they have a proper kitchen with a grill. Stop in for a drink if you have time to kill but avoid the expensive poor quality food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Meh... Food is fast food. Drinks are nothing special. Prices are reasonable given the airport location.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Screwed up my order, after I specifically made it a point to add BBQ sauce to the burger and asked when I received it if he remembered. Burger patty looks like a Mc D's, tastes like cardboard. Bloody Mary is average. Next time I'm in the airport I'll be eating elsewhere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere