“Expect Five Stars” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Expect Five Stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Anthony's isn't new to me. The restaurant in San Diego, CA is one of that city's best fine dining establishments. What IS new, is finding the same level of service and satisfaction at an airport.

Had the fish and chips on the way to Alaska (just couldn't wait) and was absolutely not disappointed. The cod is first rate, the halibut first class and the service impeccable, yet friendly and laid back enough for Washington.

Blissfully, this is not the same upper money as in SDCA, but it is upper median. The food, however, rates EXCELLENT. The menu is smaller, but the food every bit as good and the value for the money better.

Also: Dessert lovers need to come twice. I had the Huckleberry Slump. A MUST for someone in your party and absolutely delicious. The Caramel Sundae with glazed pecans or the Hot Fudge Sundae were equally fabulous.

Do yourself a favor and put your YES vote in early to come here.

• Visited April 2013

san diego, california
“Such good food at an airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Usually cautious about restaurants in airports, this one has delicious food and good service.
Mixed alcoholic drinks are about $8.50, I had a bourbon with cranberry, basil, orange and triple sec served in a martini glass. Salmon burger was seasoned with a bit of blackened taste on a brioche roll with lemon dill mayo, very good and served with fries. Cioppino was in a tomato base and flavorful with herbs and lots of various fish. Sourdough bread served was hot and so good.
Next time I'm in Seatac, I'll make time to eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Airport Restaurant Anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Just returned from a trip with a connection through SeaTac and as my usual habit, had a meal at Anthony's restaurant. I travel frequently and have found Anthony's to be by far, the best restaurant I have found located at any airport. Whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner I find Anthony's food fresh, well prepared and very tasty. I love seafood and appreciate that I can even have salmon for breakfast - the salmon cake with poached eggs is outstanding. I love the halibut fish and chips for lunch and the salmon burger is excellent as well. Fresh salmon or halibut with vegs. is great anytime for dinner and they will serve it grilled if you prefer. Highly recommended if you have a stopover in Seattle!

Caeur D Alene
“For every mood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I look freard to connections in seatac so I can eat here. It is great food and great service. Every price range as well. You can have an amazing king salmon or just soup or salad.
It's great

• Visited April 2013
Oregon
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I often stop in this particular Anthony's while waiting for a connecting flight but usually only for a beer or red beer, depending on the time of day. I always take a seat in the bar and always get excellent service. I like that I can watch the jets coming and going and there's lots of activity.

This time, I decided to eat a full meal. I ordered the fish and chips and opted for the slightly pricier halibut. Wow. It was soooo good, I'm still thinking about it! I can say I've never before had fish and chips that I found memorable but I have found myself thinking about the F&C at Anthony's and wishing I could have more. The halibut was moist and flavorful and the batter was perfect - crispy on the outside and not soggy on the inside. The fries were really good, too; the good old fashioned kind.

I will definitely eat there again and can't wait for more F&C. Oh, and I'll probably have a beer, too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere