“Clean hotel near Sea-Tac” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   19621 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
North Vancouver, Canada
“Clean hotel near Sea-Tac”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

Hotel stopover for an early flight. Nice reception staff and comfortable lobby. Main room was a good size, although bathroom was a little small. Clean and well laid out rooms. The disney channel didn't work on TV. Only other down side was no long term parking past your night's stay. We took the free shuttle to the airport at 4 am, the driver was great, he was brilliant with our 4 year old. A nice start to a long day.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

345 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2010

Needed a room to stay one night in SeaTac when meeting friends, but my plans were only about 50% firm...I decided to stay here based on the fact that I had until 6pm PT the same day to cancel my reservation without any penalties at all.
The room was larger than expected, with more amenities than expected. I chose "king bed smoking room" from the website, and when I checked in I apparently had a mini-suite...a separate living area with a desk, hide-a-bed sofa, coffee table and big-screen TV as you walk in the door; then a kitchenette (microwave, mini fridge, sink & cabinets) in the middle of the room; and the king bed with big-screen TV at the back.
The room had everything I needed for a 1-night stay and I could have stayed here comfortably for longer.
Free breakfast from 5am to 9am.
Close to the airport and the Flight Museum. About 15 miles from downtown Seattle proper, but there is a free shuttle that stops at a lot of the hotels on this strip and makes trips to the mall and other local attractions.
For the price, I expected less, so I was very happy with the room.
They have a free business center and small free fitness center (no pool - if you want a heated indoor pool, try the Best Western Airport Executel just down the street).
Nearby dining options are pretty limited, so bring your own or plan on driving or taking the shuttle to find more options.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Oahu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

This is the second time we stayed at this hotel and we had another great experience. We came the last time during the winter season (January2009)- We wanted to see how it was again but we came to visit family during the summer (July2010).
We liked how close it was to the airport because of a early return flight in a few days. The check-in staff was wonderful and courteous. Housekeeping was very efficient and we had no problem with the room. The shuttle staff very friendly and helpful.
The free computer in the lobby was great for printing boarding passes and for directions from the internet.
The free breakfast every morning was a bonus. It was great to just grab something and be on our way to explore Seattle. They provided scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh fruits,milk and cereals,bagels,toast,coffee,and juices(apple,orange).
I liked this hotel very much and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Cypress, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

Large clean room and very courteous late night/early morning staff. Shuttle runs every 30 mins on the hour and 1/2 hour. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the airport. Breakfast starts at 5 am for those with early flights.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Bend, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for a week while visiting the Seattle area. It is only about 15 miles to downtown, close to the airport etc. But the hotel itself left a bad taste in my mouth. I have 4 kids and always stay in a Suite with Kitchenette, as it seems kids are always hungry so this makes it easy to make some mac/cheese or a quick snack for them. This hotel however does have a kitchenette which includes fridge, microwace and stove top. However, THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY POTS AND PANS. Please tell me what good is a stove top if you do not provide any pots and pans. (Please note I have stayed in several hotels with Kitchenettes and they ALL Provide pots and pans) They also do not provide any plates, silverware etc. Except for the styrophone plates (which obviously are not suppose to go in the microwave) When I called to the front desk to inquire I was told that "many people bring them with them" Are you kidding me who brings pots and pans on vacation. One day the TV went out, yes no tv. There was no wifi working in the building which makes it hard to do business that I planned on doing while on vacation. There were 6 of us in our party yet they would only leave 3 towels everyday. I called and requested that they leave 6 yet everyday I had to call and ask for 3 more. They apologized and said the maid does not speak good english. If the maid does not speak good english then perhaps they should make sure it gets done themselves. Breakfast. . . .ok nothing to write home about no waffle maker (which most hotels have) Usually had to wait for more food to come out, served pretty much the same thing everyday.

Needless to say I was disappointed in this hotel and would not recomend this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

HI Express was a great place to stay. The room was excellant. The staff were enger to assist & the breakfast was great. The shuttle from the airport and to resturants was readily available. Good location.
David
Kentucky

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
HONOLULU
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

We just returned from a cruise on May 11th and needed to be near the Airport for an early flight the next day. I was impressed with this Hotel right away. The place was spotless from the lobby on and blissfully quiet, the staff were polite, friendly and very helpful. We had a lovely large suite and we were even given bottled water and some popcorn for our microwave in case we needed a snack before going out to diner. Although there is not a restaurant we were offered a free shuttle to close by restaurants.I was pleasantly surprised in the morning to find we had a free self serve breakfast, including scrambled eggs and very good bacon!
As this is a business hotel we were blessed with free internet access in the suite as well as use of the business center where I was able to check in for the flight and print boarding passes.The shuttle was ready when we were and we were at the airport in minutes.
This was my first stay at Holiday inn but certainly not the last!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!