I stayed here for one night with my Mother and her partner before I flew out of SeaTac. We stayed in one of the larger suites, with a pull-out couch and 2 queen beds in the separate bedroom. We found the hotel suited our needs, as it was quiet and very close to our destination.
As previous reviewers have mentioned, the turnoff/driveway comes up very quickly as you drive up International Boulevard, so keep a sharp eye out. But don't panic if you drive past it, just use the next driveway, since the next-door Fairfield Marriott also provides access to the Holiday Inn parking lot . At the time we stayed, the hotel lobby was undergoing renovations so there was a bit of disorder around the checkout area, but the staff was friendly and polite, and there were luggage carts available for us to take our bags to our room. There were plenty of parking spots, and no parking fees.
Upon check-in I was thrilled to learn that the hotel offered free WiFi -- always a selling point for me -- and I was pleased with the speed and strong signal. No complaints at all about the cleanliness or quality of the rooms; everything was in order, and exactly what you'd expect at a budget-type airport hotel. There didn't seem to be many dinner options within walking distance; my mother and her partner opted for a Thai restaurant a short walk down the road near the EconoLodge, and said the dinner there was very tasty.
Our one-night stay was quiet, and we had no problems with noise from neighbours, even though there was a family with a crying baby staying across the hall (we saw them checking in). We also weren't bothered by plane noise at all, which surprised me, given the location of this hotel. The Continental breakfast the next morning was well-stocked with the usual coffee, juice, toast, bagels, etc. There may also have been eggs/bacon offered as well, although my memory is a bit hazy here (wasn't awake yet); the hotel provides a large breakfast seating area but I admit I didn't sit down and eat (just grabbed a coffee and a muffin) so I can't vouch for the food quality.
Overall, this seems to be a good budget choice for someone looking for a room near SeaTac. It is less than a mile from the airport, and they do provide a shuttle for guests. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle SeaTac Airport. We just finished a major renovation. New beautiful exterior paint colors. Completely new lobby, front desk and guestrooms. Come check us out. We are conveniently located 15 miles from downtown Seattle. Catch a Seahawks game at CenturyLink Field. Visit the Space Needle or the Pike Place Market. We are also minutes away from the Museum of Flight, Starfire Sports Complex and Westfield/Southcenter Shopping Mall. All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Our hotel offers complimentary high speed Internet and Express Start hot breakfast. We have three meeting rooms and an outstanding catering service that make us the ideal location to host your next business meeting, seminar or conference. Come experience for yourself why we are considered the best choice in SeaTac. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.