“In A Pinch The Jet is OK” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Jet Motel

Jet Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in SeaTac
Jet Motel
Save Saved
You added Jet Motel to your Saves list
17300 International Blvd. / Pacific Hwy. S, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #32 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
Tucson
“In A Pinch The Jet is OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I can understand and believe the good and bad posts for the Jet, and I'm sure all are true. We arrived in Seattle during the Comicon Convention when all hotels and motels within 50 miles were booked. I used the SeaTac courtesy phones and found availability at the Jet. With some fears we boarded a very second hand shuttle that wasn't very clean. The Jet is a old motel - probably been there 30 years - and it isn't attractive in any way. But the front desk manned by Diane was pleasant and helpful - it also has WiFi. She found us a quiet room that had been somewhat remodeled. It wasn't totally clean - the carpets were old and dirty as was the one desk chair that we covered with towels before sitting on. The bed was a mattress laying on top of a plywood box that turned out to be surprisingly comfortable. My wife immediately checked for bed bugs and there were none, and the sheets were fresh and clean. The bathroom was had a new toilet, sink, and bathtub, and the walls had been hurriedly patched and recently re-painted. The bathroom was clean and really allowed us to stay. The window A/C was newish and quiet, but the drapes old and stained. The Jet is next door to a 24 hour Denny's, and about 2 blocks walk to the light rail station into Seattle. While I wouldn't stay in the Jet if I had other choices, it served its purpose and got us out of a bind. Now that we are back home, we'll laugh and joke about the Jet for the rest of our lives!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

23 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I stayed here when I was in a pinch (flight canceled and rebooked the following day). I was just looking for a basic place to lay my head for the short night and Jet Motel was exactly what I needed. I didn't have much with me as my check-in luggage was still at the airport. The clerk was helpful in directing me to a local convenience store down the way to grab some essentials. I had a good night's sleep and they got me back to the airport on time. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good value in the airport area, all the other places I looked at were much more expensive.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Eagle River, AK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I cannot warn travelers enough---STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! It is old and disgusting! We got stuck in Seattle late at night and had to be back to the airport early in the morning. Not wanting to spend a lot of money, we opted for the low price....bad move! Despite all the tacky "no smoking" signs, people clearly smoke in the rooms. But that's not the worst part. The rooms are old, smelly, and just feel dirty. The bed was horrible. The walls are so thin you can hear the tv on in the room next door. The bathroom was DISGUSTING! I was so tired and wanted a shower but I refused because it was so old and gross. I think taking a shower would have made me feel dirtier. Bottom line, spend the extra $30 to stay in a place where you can actually sleep and shower. Honestly, the benches in the terminal would have been better.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Lacey WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

The hotel is one of the worst I have stayed in. It is in a great location for the airport but it is like you are in nasty place with simple people running the place. They have no computer set up for managing shuttle service. This resulted in extended delays waiting at the airport to be picked up for return to the hotel. The staff was then rude and complained about the cost to send the shuttle driver to get me. I travel over 30 times a year for business and Jet motel used to get my parking business but not anymore. As I waited in the cold for them to come I watched several other parking services make 3 trips through the airport. Use wally, or master park. Jet just doesn't get it.

Room Tip: Don't choose this motel.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Olympia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

This was the worst flea bag motel we have ever even seen let alone had to stay in! Not even a plug in in the bathroom to do my hair. No amenities at all! The shower looked like it was removed from the county jail facitilty! WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Mount Vernon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

After getting taken in the Tequilaria restaurant in the Honolulu Airport for $55 for four lousey drinks and flying the redeye out of HNL (which stopped in SFO), finding out that the meal I was asked to order from Delta online does not get servered at that hour (so I got chrrged for a box of snacks) and having my wife spil tea all over herself because there were no tables near where we sat at SFO, we landed at SeaTac, tired and hungry at 9:00am -- We were ready to be ripped off.
MUCH TO OUR PLEASANT SURPRISE...We saw the AD for JET MOTEL at the SeaTac baggage claim area. Just go to the courteousey phone, dial 93 and they pick you up for free. They were so nice. The motel was old, but they have really updated the inside. $56 + tax was all it cost. The restaurant is VERY affordable. I got enough food to (with the help of an in room refrige and microwave) to eat three meals out of the leftovers.
THANK YOU JET MOTEL......
Go to Jet Motel---$AVE....$ave...$save

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Tampa, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

Close to the airport and perfect for the traveler.
Big Rooms

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Been to Jet Motel? Share your experiences!