“Service is horible, Beds are hard and shuttle is miserable.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Jet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in SeaTac
Jet Motel
17300 International Blvd. / Pacific Hwy. S, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #32 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
Lacey WA
“Service is horible, Beds are hard and shuttle is miserable.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

The hotel is one of the worst I have stayed in. It is in a great location for the airport but it is like you are in nasty place with simple people running the place. They have no computer set up for managing shuttle service. This resulted in extended delays waiting at the airport to be picked up for return to the hotel. The staff was then rude and complained about the cost to send the shuttle driver to get me. I travel over 30 times a year for business and Jet motel used to get my parking business but not anymore. As I waited in the cold for them to come I watched several other parking services make 3 trips through the airport. Use wally, or master park. Jet just doesn't get it.

Room Tip: Don't choose this motel.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Olympia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

This was the worst flea bag motel we have ever even seen let alone had to stay in! Not even a plug in in the bathroom to do my hair. No amenities at all! The shower looked like it was removed from the county jail facitilty! WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Mount Vernon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

After getting taken in the Tequilaria restaurant in the Honolulu Airport for $55 for four lousey drinks and flying the redeye out of HNL (which stopped in SFO), finding out that the meal I was asked to order from Delta online does not get servered at that hour (so I got chrrged for a box of snacks) and having my wife spil tea all over herself because there were no tables near where we sat at SFO, we landed at SeaTac, tired and hungry at 9:00am -- We were ready to be ripped off.
MUCH TO OUR PLEASANT SURPRISE...We saw the AD for JET MOTEL at the SeaTac baggage claim area. Just go to the courteousey phone, dial 93 and they pick you up for free. They were so nice. The motel was old, but they have really updated the inside. $56 + tax was all it cost. The restaurant is VERY affordable. I got enough food to (with the help of an in room refrige and microwave) to eat three meals out of the leftovers.
THANK YOU JET MOTEL......
Go to Jet Motel---$AVE....$ave...$save

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Tampa, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

Close to the airport and perfect for the traveler.
Big Rooms

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
San Juan, PR
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

A late-night missed connection and a rerouting the next day meant taking what was out there. For $60 it's pretty much all that's mentioned in the other reviews: an old-time little cheap motel, the sort you thought would have long been wiped out from this location, but it sodiers on and being 5 minutes from the terminal does count for something. Everything's cheap, worn and old; must acknowledge very friendly staff. TV is superbasic local. The conventional-key door (cheapo knob and no chain, as mentioned) was a major throwback! Must note, this time they did not have the "trolley" shuttle, just a conventional van.They have obviously made very good use of the website and the SeaTac arrivals hotel-phone screens, where they are one of the first listings, to catch business.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
dougedoug in the'ville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2008

Pay an extra $15-30 bucks and stay somewhere else!!

The price was good--and that is about it. I mean it.

Tv is small and hardly works.
The couch is old and can be easily broken if you sat down too hard.
Rain leak stains on ceiling not mended with drywall compound
Nasty remarks wrote in cabinets & on lamp shade by past vacationers. Included a drawing for better understanding of what they meant when they wrote "[-]".
Did I mention the used underwear in the kitchen cabinet?
Oh yeah...pretty classy place.
The door to the room was very cheap! If someone wanted in your room they could have very easily kicked it in.

No wi-fi, no breakfast--Denny's is next door

we took photos--I will put them on if I can log back on here

Stayed September 2008
Richland WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

I booked through the motel's website, which clearly states the place was "recently renovated and soundproofed." Great - for $65 bucks a night w/ my AARP discount. I called the 800 number to confirm the free parking and 24-hour shuttle service, then I booked a room here to stay 1 night. Based on Trip Advisor reviews I wasn't expecting a lot. Well, this place certainly exceeded my low expectations! (I only wish we had pictures because you won't believe this!)

The good:
Yes, the rooms are large - the double queen room my daughters and I stayed in was actually a 1 bedroom suite w/a full kitchen. The sheets, towels, fixtures, and appliances appeared to be clean, but very worn. And yes, the front-desk staff and shuttle driver were nice & helpful. Also, it is only a 5 minute ride to the airport. Denny's next door is convenient, too.

The bad:
Extremely noisy due to air conditioning units not being well-sealed to the outside. Fortunately, we did not need the A/C, as the knobs kept falling off and the units looked filthy inside. The second floor balcony was dirty and smelled of ciggie smoke, even though we had a non-smoking room. The full kitchen had no silverware (even plastic would've been nice) or even paper plates - made it difficult to heat & eat our Denny's leftovers @ 3:30 a.m. No dishwashing soap either. The TV barely worked, but we made do by not watching. The TV cable was not even hooked into the wall - the plate was off exposing a big hole in the wall!

The ugly:
It gets worse, folks! The baseboard heating units were falling apart, leaving wiring exposed (thank goodness my kids are teens!) and gaps in the walls. I could not tell if the carpet was clean, so none of us took off our shoes. My youngest wanted to sleep on the sagging, ancient couch, so I made her bring up the sleeping bag from the car to lay on - again, no idea how long since the furniture had been cleaned. Tiles had fallen off the walls in the bathroom, and the grab - bar in the tub had been removed! No anti-slip strips in the tub either.

Yes, Room 21 was barely habitable. Had we not arrived after 8 pm, with a 4 am airport delivery of my eldest to the airport, I'd have left. Oh, did I mention the thin doors and KEYED lock with no chain or anything? I slept not a wink that night! PLUS, they have a "strictly no refund" policy. Never again will I risk my family's health and safety for lack of spending an extra 50 or 60 bucks!

• Liked — Shuttle driver and Denny's next door
  • Disliked — Everything else!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Jet Motel? Share your experiences!