“Worked for our 5 day stay!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport

You added Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19015 International Blvd. South, Hwy-99S & S 188th SE, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Yucaipa, California
“Worked for our 5 day stay!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel is clean as was our room. Here is the good stuff ... the continental breakfast had a large offering of Belgian waffles you make yourself, hot oatmeal, cold cereal, OJ and apple juice, different bread choices for toast and good coffee. On the weekend yogurt was offered but not during the week. Parking here is free and is the wifi and you can print up your boarding passes on the lobby computer.The OK stuff ... our room curtains had a 1" gap that we had to close with a trouser hanger and the toilet kept running. The amenities offered were shampoo and bar of soap. There is a flat screen TV in the room with remote and the bed was fairly comfy. The staff here will help when you make a request ... but I swear none of the staff ever seemed happy. I don't remember seeing anyone smile. It was OK for our 5 day stay. Oh and one saving grace was going to Dave's around the corner ... their food is amazing and they serve a 9 oz glass of wine!!!

Room Tip: For the quietest room request the top floor ... otherwise you hear people taking showers, stomping i...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Long Beach, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was looking for an inexpensive overnight stay before catching an early morning flight and the Days Inn was as I expected. It is an older motel but clean and the room was adequate. When I checked in the Desk Clerk seemed as though she could not care less about whether she, I, or anyone else was there. The clerk at checkout was MUCH more enthusiastic. Complimentary breakfast was okay, nothing great, pretty much as expected. Walls and floors must be paper thin as it was easy to tell there were other guests. I suggest requesting a room on the top floor or a room on a lower floor with the assurance no one will be in the room above you. Pay attention when approaching the motel on International Blvd. as the entrance is a narrow (two lane) drive and easy to miss. Motel is within easy walking distance to restaurants. WiFi was FAST.

In my opinion, this Days Inn is adequate if you are looking for a bed that won't break the bank.

Room Tip: Corner room, top floor would probably be good.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Whitehorse, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Our need was a place to sleep that was clean and quiet for one night and not too expensive; this hotel filled the bill, even though it was an older building. The other criteria was a motel/hotel that had queen-sized beds! There must be a lot of short people that stay over in SeaTac, as I couldn't find anything else reasonably priced that had queen beds. And that is basically it! At this price range (less than $100) I don't get my expectations up too high.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Florence
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I booked online and somehow the date defaulted to the day I was online, which was exactly 3 months TO THE DAY of when I wanted the room. (so was the checkout date). When I saw it on my credit card I called immediately and verified that yes, I had two reservations and the one was obviously wrong. The girl wouldn't help me and was rude on the phone. It was my error, but since I work for an airline and plan to tell the whole traveling world how inappropriate it was that she simply said "nope, can't help you" -- and hung up. Okay, it gets worse. I called back two days later and she'd cancelled the correct dates. I now had no room for my trip that is in August. This wasn't done online - this was done by the person who wouldn't help me. No customer service.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Port Vila, Vanuatu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great hotel, clean, convenient and well priced, within 5 mins of Seatac airport. Their shuttle service runs every 1/2 hour to and from the airport. Good breakfast included ( they even had waffles ). A short walk to a handful of eateries including *Daves Diner * which was excellent. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport

Address: 19015 International Blvd. South, Hwy-99S & S 188th SE, SeaTac, WA 98188
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport Hotel Seattle
Days Inn Seatac
Seattle Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.