“my favorite hotel to stay in SeaTac” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport

You added Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19015 International Blvd. South, Hwy-99S & S 188th SE, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had as much of a good time that you can have at a Days Inn. The staff provided what I needed, but weren't overly friendly. My room had a fridge and microwave, which were both helpful (the microwave is an old model, so it just takes longer). The room was prettynice, standard, comfortable, though i did see a cockroach on the wall the day I checked out.

The breakfast was not that great. I bought my own yogurt at a supermarket and then just used the granola they provided. The Days Inn breakfast is very yellow (banana, cereal, oatmeal, orange juice, waffles). Not that healthy or exciting. I used the tredmill once. Parking was easy.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here one night while in town for the Packers - Seahawks game. We booked the room after finding a good deal on Orbitz. We had an alright stay overall. The woman at the front desk was very nice and she got us checked in quickly. We made our way to the room and found it very cold. We had to let the heater run full blast while we went out for dinner. We returned a warmer room - but found it hard to rest because of the noise outside. Apparently our room was next to the gutter because we could hear a waterfall - it literally sounded like water was rushing through our room. The room itself was very basic but clean - it suited our needs for the night. There is free breakfast in the morning. They offered cereal, bagels and waffles. One thing to watch out for is the free wi-fi service. We found it to be very spotty so we just ended up using our phones to do email instead of using our laptop.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Surabaya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is my first hotel I checked in in USA ever. My first trip was in the early 2014 (one year ago). I was looking for a very cheap hotel in Seattle and I found this hotel through Hotels.com. Since I have my brother in Seattle (he is a solo traveller for fun) So I also plan my trip to Seattle to meet him, and we decide to share the hotel together for 3 days i was there, then I start my business trip in California and Nevada.

I was expecting to have a lousy hotel to be honest, but my expectation is wrong :). First when I entered the hotel, the receptionist was very friendly and helpful, she direct me and my brother to our room, and it was at the 3rd floor (if I remember right).

We have the corner room and it is very spacious and clean. it was a twin queen bed, the bed is very good for resting.The bathroom is not so big but it was very clean and I will not complain at all.

The breakfast was fine to me, they didn't offer you a great breakfast, but the food was good (this is a 3 starts hotel, what would you expect).

Overall, I enjoyed my first stay in USA specifically in SeaTac. very close to the airport as well. For a business or a single traveller like me, this hotel is more than enough.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Cape Town, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

For budget travelers, I highly recommend Days Inn. I did plenty of research before showing up at the lobby and renting a room last minute. Although there are a couple hotels nearby that may be a few dollars cheaper, I avoided them due to reading their terrible reviews, while Days Inn had more favorable reviews. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very friendly lady behind the counter. Within minutes I was checked in with a price much cheaper than I expected ($56 incl. tax). Overall is was a good experience.

Pros:
- Very close to airport with free 24-hour shuttle (many nearby places either don't have a shuttle or charge)
- Free breakfast, which surprisingly started at 4am for those catching early flights
- Free unlimited wifi that worked perfectly in the room
- Overall clean, large room with flat screen TV, microwave, fridge, etc. The fridge/microwave were a bit old but better than nothing!

Cons:
- Walls were quite thin
- Bed was a bit hard
But these are minor if you're looking for a low cost but clean, nice place to stay.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Bedford, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best thing about this motel is its price. We paid $59/nt+tax for two double beds, lower than the vast majority of other hotels near Seatac. The second best thing is the location. Only 10 mins away from the Rental Car facility on the main road in/out of the airport. Otherwise, this is a basic, no frill motel. Clean but worn out, convenient on site parking. Beds are a little hard, pillows a little soft, lights are a little dim, and water pressure in shower is not all that great. Toiletries are typical of what you get at motels. You can also hear some noise from the hallway. However, it is adequate if you just want to spend a night or two on your way in or out of the airport.

There are plenty of fast food restaurants nearby (Denny, Jack, IHOP) but I wouldn't feel safe walking to them at night. There is a 7-11 right next door, which is very convenient.

There are two laundry facilities, one on the 2nd floor and one on the 3rd floor. Each is essentially a washer and a dryer in a closet. $1.75 wash, $1.50 dry. the one on the 2nd floor is larger, with a sink. Convenient if you want to wash your own clothes, but BYO detergent (which can be obtained at the 7-11). HOWEVER, THE ROOMS ARE CHOKED WITH CIGARETTE SMOKE. This is a non-smoking facility, so people go inside the laundry rooms to smoke. Management, please install a smoke detector in these rooms to discourage people to use them for smoking!

Overall, I would recommend this place for the price,location, but it's very basic.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport

Address: 19015 International Blvd. South, Hwy-99S & S 188th SE, SeaTac, WA 98188
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport Hotel Seattle
Days Inn Seatac
Seattle Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.