“Not that bad” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19015 International Blvd. South, Hwy-99S & S 188th SE, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #17 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Not that bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Well, the place doesn't get that many stars but it is very convenient, near many stores (seven/eleven besides it). The train station to downtown is close buy and shuttle takes you there and also does pick ups as to airport.
Train is $5.50 roundtrip and takes 45-60min to go downtown.
Room is simple but have everything offered and is clean. Needs some modifications, so if you are about details it is not an option for you. Limited supplies in bathroom as well.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

397 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Juneau, Alaska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I needed to overnight in Seattle to catch an early morning flight, and this was a cheap option that had a shuttle. However, I wish I would have paid an extra $30 and went and stayed at the Coast Gateway where I have stayed before. The Days Inn was run-down and just plain uncomfortable for me. I had to get up at 4am to get my flight and tried to get to bed early (10pm), but the hotel was very loud and I could hear the people upstairs, in the hallway and on each side of me. The door had a huge gap, so you could hear people in the hallway and light came through. Personally, I have a hard time believing the people that were satisfied with their stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good value for the price. I think it's really great that they provide shuttle transfer to airport and light rail station. The room I stayed in is clean and comfortable. There's also wifi. Agreed that breakfast is basic, but that was fine with me because I don't eat much in the morning. Was travelling with another girlfriend and we both felt safe. Will stay here again if I come back to Seattle

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't say enough about this place. I work in the hospitality industry and I was impressed. The auditor Sam was great. She checked us in, helped us with some food and in the morning, gave us great directions of the area. The room was clean and the beds were fantastic. I wish I booked this hotel for our second night.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport

Address: 19015 International Blvd. South, Hwy-99S & S 188th SE, SeaTac, WA 98188
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport Hotel Seattle
Days Inn Seatac
Seattle Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.