I was a "distressed traveler" (according to the airlines) since I was stranded due to a mechanical issue with my flight, I had alreay been traveling 12 hours and just want to go to bed. The airline set other passengers and myself up at Sutton Suites. The lobby looked good but had a funky smell the real issue was the room. It was filthy there was hair in the shower and on the bathroom counter and even on a towel. The kitchen was falling apart and I was not about to touch anything. It was 3 am when I checked in so I stayed fully clothed when I climbed into bed and even used a t-shirt to cover the pillow with. By the looks of the room and its location it use to be low rent apartments. The owners should take a little more money to renovate the rooms and make it feel a bit more like a hotel not like you are crashing in a dirty college kids crappy apartment.
- Also Known As:
- Sutton Suites And Extended Stays Hotel
- Sutton Suites And Extended Stays Hotel Seatac
- Extended Stays Seatac
- Seatac Extended Stays
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sutton Suites has overnight, extended stay, park & fly and stay & cruise accommodations. All suite rooms with full kitchen, sofa sleepers, standard amenities. A guest laundry is available, and airport shuttle and continental breakfast are complimentary. The Hong Kong Palace is located on the premises and can deliver to the guest room. Close to Westfield shopping mall and Seattle's tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Sutton Suites And Extended Stays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.