“This hotel should not be in business” 1 of 5 stars

Sutton Suites And Extended Stays
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3423 S. 160th Street, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #33 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
North Vancouver, Canada
“This hotel should not be in business”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Ditto for Alan B's comment. Our room had dried blood in the bathroom and blood stains on the pillow cases.Dirty towels and the blanket on the bed had many holes in it. The bathroom tap didn't even work. Stains everywhere and a horrible smell in the room. Windows were so dirty you couldn't see out.
If an airlline wanted to take care of their customers why would they send anyone there, not good for business.

Room Tip: Don't stay here

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We had a flight cancelled and the airline gave us vouchers to this hotel for the night. After waiting 1 hour to get on their shuttle, then another hour to check in (I'll give them some leaniency here as they were trying to process a large amount of people) we spent about 10 minutes in the room before leaving and getitng the shuttle back to the airport, where we slept on the benches in front of our departure gate. The room was so filthy that we would not even sit down. Pubic hairs around the toilet, used towels, stained bedding and a horendous smell of...a whole bunch of things that you could only imagine lingering in a "by the hour" motel. Nuff said. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

Billings, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place was horrible at best. Carpet not vacuummed, cobwebs in every corner. The bathtub had hair in it. The so-called kitchenette had cupboard doors falling off. Other doors were screwed shut, so they would not fall off. Wall next to bathroom sink spotted with toothpast and soap. 3 beds in our room positioned under 2 headboards. There was one chair from the 70s(?) to sit in to watch TV. I did not dare take my socks off. I slept in my clothes! The room was provided to us by Alaska Airlines. If you are ever comped a room here, refuse it is my best advise!!

Room Tip: No idea, I will never return hear.
Delanson, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Although the hotel could use some more remodeling, my wife and I found it to be very convenient to the light rail, rental cars and airport. We felt secure in our room and the staff was very helpful. Not the taj mahal by any means but the bedding was updated and the sheets were clean. A good value for the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

i had park and fly package. Their was no problem during check in or check out. the place is quite safe, front desk is so helpful and polite. room was clean and shuttle was ready for me to take me to airport early morning. i will always stay with them.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Large rooms great location very good price! Yes the hotel is little old but I loved the large room with kitchen and dining area. I Parked my car for seven days at the hotel and took the hotel shuttle to the airport. I also ate at the Chinese restaurant at the hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fort Worth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

This hotel is right outside the airport, which is convenient. Unfortunately, it's a dump. All bedding, carpet, and paint needs updating. Couches and chairs are old and fabric is worn out. Our room and the room next to us had a strong mildew smell. We always carry Febreeze so that helped a bit. Pillows weren't really pillows so we had to stack up several. I also wrapped my tshirt around the top pillow, as I didn't want my face to contact their pillowcase. Our friends, upon examining the bed in their room, called room service and asked that clean sheets be delivered. They never came. My friend got dressed and went to the lobby to get then himself.

The hotel offers a continental breakfast, which is a joke. The waffle machine works, but other than that the choices were cereal on a paper plate or toast with old jam. There was an orange juice dispenser but it was broken. We walked a block over to subway and had breakfast there. It's about a two minute walk and totally worth it after seeing the shambles of what they call a breakfast room.

One very positive note on this otherwise disappointing place. They did shuttle us in from the airport, and the service was fast and polite. Also, when we wanted to know what was available in the area for dinner, they offered to shuttle us to the restaurant that we chose. The dropped us off, we ate, then they came back for us when we called. I was impressed with that.

Other than the shuttle, though, there aren't many redeeming factors to Sutton Suites.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sutton Suites And Extended Stays? Share your experiences!