“Our vacation started on the day we crossed to US” 4 of 5 stars

Sutton Suites And Extended Stays
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3423 S. 160th Street, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Vancouver, Canada
“Our vacation started on the day we crossed to US”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

We were to go to Florida for a week of fun and sun in the second week of April. Friday night we were to reach SeaTac and take the early morning flight on Saturday. We were prepared to begin the fun on Saturday late afternoon on reaching Florida. But to our surprise, when we four tired people reached the Sutton Suite family run hotel, our vacation had already begun. After a long time all four of us - me my wife and both kids shared the same large suite. But the real treat was when we got our morning wake up call and the friendliest of the ride to the airport. We got free parking for our car for the week we were in Florida. When we reached back, the same friendly face picked us up in a few minuites of our call from the airport. We have a great memory of the fun four of us had that night.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Washington State
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

We have stayed at Sutton Suites several times as it is convenient for early morning flights and free week-long parking, but this was our last visit. Our room had damage in several areas, the shower was gross, and the bath towels were tiny and thin. To top it off the shuttle took 40 minutes to pick us up while we waited in the exhaust-filled waiting zone after they told us they would be there in 15 minutes. Two of the other parties in the shuttle told us it was their last time at Sutton Suites as well.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Calgary
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

Ive never wriiten a review on a hotel but also felt compelled to warn you...STAY AWAY. It is my fault for not checking more but the hotel sounded good lol. It started bad by nobody answering the phone at 11:30 at night when they promised to pick us up at the airport. I couldnt wait any longer so jumped in a cab. The kid at the front desk said sorry I was away from the desk on an errand. So nobody was at the hotel for at least 45 minutes if an emergency. After voicing my displeasure of leaving us (two young kids) at the airport I asked for the cab fare off the bill...he laughed. The hotel stunk and Im not kiding. We got to the room and the door had been kicked in and not fixed,the carpet was a mess,toliet seat looked like it was pooped on. I told the kids to take a shower and they refused thinking they would get dirtier lol. You could smell old musty alchol and basically it was totally digusting.Since it was now 12 pm and we had to get up at 6 am we had to stay. I slept with a knife in the door jam to lock the door and then sleept with a knife under my pillow. Sometime after 2 am we fell asleep..thank god. My boy dreamt that in the hole in the ceiling (actually there)a man fell thru and my son stabbed him as I was too slow...apparently my boy saved the family. I see im not the only one writting like this so if you stay there you have been warned.

Room Tip: NO room could be good
Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Surrey, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

My first review ever but I feel very compelled to write it to warn others. Do not get fooled by the name like we did. Our own fault for not researching more but thought they were affiliated with the Sutton Hotels - far from it! We were given keys to our rooms that did not work and the gentleman said, "oh ya we don't know why but sometimes the keys don't work on that room?" My sister's family stayed in a room across the hall that smelled of curry. The rooms were shabby, old and a bit scary. We were only there for a few hours of shut-eye before our 6am flight so we stayed but let me say - not much sleep was had. I took off the bed quilt and slept on top of the bedding with my clothes on! The parking lot had cars all over the place and double parked. If it wasn't for the fact that we arrived late we probably would have left to go look somewhere else - instead we stuck it out. The transportation to and from the airport was in a rickety old van that could use some maintenance on it. Overall just NOT a good experience. Worth your money and peace of mind to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Wainfleet, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

My parents and I stayed here for 2 nights before catching the Alaskian Cruise. The shuttle came and picked us up from the airport very quickly and were very patient when there was a problem getting my mother's forgotten walker. The room we had was very large with 3 double beds that were very comfortable. The room itself was getting pretty shabby with a very badly stained chair. We walked up the very large hill to the safeway at the top to get groceries to make use of the kitchenette in our room. Recommend there premade foods, it was very good. The owner happened to be shopping also and gave us a ride back. Most of the staff were very pleasant. We did have a problem both nights with what sounds like many little children running, jumping and yelling starting at about 11pm- 3am. The night staff didn't care to do anything about it. The breakfast was basic but all we needed. And the breakfast room was large and clean. The day of the cruise they ended up taking us a hour later then we had booked, but we still had plenty of time. But suggest if you planning to take advantage of there shuttle service to book a little earlier. Overall our stay was very nice and we enjoyed our large room and kitchen. And there garden area is very beautiful.

• Stayed August 2010
Surrey, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

The location is literally the only good thing about this hotel. And there are many others nearby so PLEASE do not stay here, choose a different hotel. I take all reviews with a grain of salt and didn't listen to what I read beforehand. It's all true. My main complaint, however, is that when we left they charged us for our room, in the correct amount, but when we came home and checked our statement, they had taken extra money from our credit card! Over $60! FOR NO REASON. I immediately called and was asked to call back later. This continued on for 2 days and they were extremely rude to me the entire time, stating they don't know why the extra money was charged, but spoke to me in a way that suggested I was inconveniencing THEM by even asking about it! It took 2 weeks for me to get my money back and it was a huge fight. Stay somewhere else, please!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Blaine, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

OMG !! The smell of CURRY - YUK - This place is gross, disgusting and slightly scary.
DO NOT be fooled by a flight /parking package it is not worth the money.

Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to Sutton Suites And Extended Stays? Share your experiences!