“messed up reservation made good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Seattle

You added Super 8 Seattle to your Saves list
Super 8 Seattle
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3100 S 192nd St, 3100 S. 192nd Street, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Port Hadlock
“messed up reservation made good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Made reservation with new Mgr. Brian. He was very pleasant. He did not give me a confirmation # and I did not asked for one. I asked him to send me a confirmation e mail which he did not and I should haved called. When we arrived the reservation dates were not accurate. I gave him a credit card to hold the reservation which was immediately billed. That all being said the staff (and Brian) went out of there way to make it all right and to correct the charges and dates and were patient and followed through. I suspect the problem was mostly inexperience and a learning curve.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel has consistently fulfilled my requirements for quality, security, free one week parking, and 24 hour shuttle service.

I forgot about this place and booked another hotel online. They had additional parking fees and the shuttle only ran at certain hours not meeting my requirements. I left my booked hotel due to not meeting my travel needs and went to this Super 8 where I got everything I needed for a friendly price.

I know where I'm staying next time I travel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We booked a room for three nights in Sep. 2012 at the motel and when we arrived we checked out the room and there was burn marks all over the carpet, the beds were old and you could feel the springs in them just sitting on the bed, the room felt run down and we decided not to stay. We talked to the front deck lady and asked for a refund on our credit card. We then left and found another motel. Later we checked our credit card and had not been refunded. We were charged for three nights and NEVER stayed there. They have been giving us the run around and still haven't credited us for the three nights they charged us. Communication and record keeping, or staff from the motel has been poor and we are tired of playing the email game. We just would like all three nights refunded, not just one or two.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

This was a great place for us, we just wanted a clean, comfortable place where we could have a late arrival for a sleep, park and fly with dependable shuttle service - we were not disappointed. Very helpful staff and a good bed. We have already reserved a room for another trip we have planned. Nothing fancy but no high price either.

• Stayed December 2012
Vickie M, Manager at Super 8 Seattle, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Good morning,

Thank you for letting me know how our hotel is perfoming! I am happy that your expectations were met and I hope to continue to provide a service that will make you want to continue to stay with us anytime you are in the SeaTac area.

Thank you again for the great response!

Been to Super 8 Seattle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Seattle

Address: 3100 S 192nd St, 3100 S. 192nd Street, SeaTac, WA 98188
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Seattle 2*
The Super 8 Seattle is conveniently located a short distance from SeaTac International Airport (SEA). With long-term parking available year-round and 24 hour shuttle service, the SeaTac Super 8 is a perfect hotel to get your vacation or business trip off to a great start. Wake-up and join us for our SuperStart Breakfast between 5am-9am offering Hot made-to-order waffles, yogurts, eggs, toast, hot & cold cereals and of course our signature Simply Super Cinnamon Rolls. Our staff is eager to make your next stay in SeaTac memorable and enjoyable. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Seattle Hotel Seatac
Super 8 Hotel Seattle
Seattle Super Eight
Seattle Super 8
Super Eight Seattle

If you own or manage Super 8 Seattle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.