“Bang for the buck!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Pine Brook, New Jersey
“Bang for the buck!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed here due to my business trip in Washington. I read the reviews however I still wanted to give this place a shot because of how cost effective and convenient it was. I have to admit i was a bit skeptical because of the reviews listed however I found my stay to be warm, confortable and inviting. I feel that guest services was amazing and helpful. My room was cozy and quiet, which is all I need to fall asleep. All in all, this place is comfy and cost efficient!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has seen better days! It's built on a hill. There are only a few spaces to check in and I had to drive the hill and walk down. And back up to move my car. The business center had one working and one out of order computer. It was slow and unresponsive. it took 1/2 hour to print my boarding pass, and that was after leaving and coming back an hour later because of updating forty items. I kept my car there while I was away. When I got back there was no way to get ahold of them directly to ask them to pick me up at the airport. When I finally connected with the it took 40 minutes for them to pick me up even though the hotel is just a few blocks from the airport! I will never stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
Days Inn Seattle/Sea-Tac International Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
BEST WESTERN Airport Executel

Been to Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport

Address: 16720 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn & Suites Sea Tac Airport Hotel Seatac