“Robert F.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
Knoxville
“Robert F.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

The hotel is OK, nothing special. Very convenient to the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. A perfectly good place to stay when you are leaving on an early morning plane.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

627 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Maryville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

This hotel was pretty standard fare when it comes to hotels in the US and is extremely close to the airport. My wife and I had an early flight out of Seattle (6AM) and being that close to the airport was extremely convenient and meant we got to sleep a little longer.

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. No frills.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Yakima
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Horrible customer care. I looked at booking a room online but never clicked the "accept reservation" button. My card was charged in spite of this. When I called to correct the mistake I was told I would have to speak to the manager, Alin. I left at least three messages and called several times when he was supposed to be available. Alin failed to call me back and address the issue.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Yakima, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

After reading the reviews of this hotel, I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. I was just staying the night to pick up a friends daughter from the airport so wanted somewhere inexpensive to stay. The room was clean but a little noisy. It rained really hard throughout the night and the rain in the gutters was loud. The courtesy van was quite rundown, but it was ontime when I used it. All in all, I got a good nights sleep and I feel I got my moneys worth.

Room Tip: The bottom floor at the back of the hotel has a noisy gutter if it is rainy.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I booked this hotel for 4 nights with my family and honestly speaking, the level of service I personally received from the Manager, Timothy was way beyond his call of duty. I was particularly surprised to see that people still go out of their way to help customers. To be honest since we left England, this is the first time I have received proper customer service. Usually in some hotels the front desk and general service is such that they think they are doing the customers a favor by doing anything for the customer, but Timothy was so friendly and appreciated my family's visit to the hotel.
Timothy went out of his way to solve a problem for my family that no one else would care to do.
He was so friendly and reliable that even on our way back to our room, we met a lady in the elevator that actually testified to the fact that Timothy was a good person and very helpful indeed. Because of our experience with Timothy, I would highly recommend this hotel and we would definitely be returning here in the near future. My 12years old daughter kept on saying " That man is so nice" Thank you so much, Timothy. We appreciate you and wish you all the very best in your life journey.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Yakima, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Worst hotel I have ever been to! First, the room had the very bare minimum of commodities, 2nd it was so noisy I could barely hear myself thing and consequently only got two hours of sleep the night we stayed (very loud parking garage next door, very noisy people above us and people in the parking lot). Third, the room was gross and smelled terrible and fourth, the customer service was below average. And if you have an early flight just pray that someone does not park in back of you (they actually allow this!)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is by far the worst experience that I have ever had at any hotel and I travel a lot .... The place is dirty... The first day housekeeping didn't come around at all and the second day they came around late..... They screwed up my reservation and had it in the wrong name and tried to blame it on reservations although it was clearly there mistake..... And then they tried to blame me..... The staff was very unfriendly and some were downright rude.....Do not stay here...it is not worth the price

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport

Address: 16720 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn & Suites Sea Tac Airport Hotel Seatac
Ramada Inn And Suites Sea Tac Airport
Ramada Inn Seatac
Ramada Sea Tac Airport

If you own or manage Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.