“Good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Deadwood, South Dakota
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Overall a very nice hotel. Parking is behind the hotel in a fairly secure lot with a parking attendant. Very nice lobby with a restaurant in it. Room was also nice and clean. The hallways do need a little work and new carpet. Very nice stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Okinawa, Japan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

The hotel met our needs for the night, but the room smelled of smoke and perfume. The entrance door to the room was lightweight and didn't feel safe and secure. The shuttle driver needs a lesson in customer service and professionalism. He was rude and seemed to try to chastise us because he couldn't find us when he initially drove up."I was about to drive off and leave you!"

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Bremerton, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

Booked my reservation online, basing my decision on website photos, amenities offered, reviews & childhood memories of hotel chains name/reputation. Photos were VERY deceiving, apparently very old & outdated, possibly from their opening? Room was very noisy all night long, hammering/pounding type noise all night, very noisy traffic noise all night as well. Linens were dated and not at all comfortable. The hallways, elevators, restaurant very run down looking. Very unpleasant stay and was glad to be checking out the next morning.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Ashland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

My flight at Seatac was cancelled and I had to stay in Seattle overnight. I wasn't planning on another night of hotel expenses. I asked someone at the airport for a recommendation and they said that Ramada Inn offered "distressed traveller" rates. I called them up and found out that this was true. The motel was close by with a shuttle. I got a good night's sleep and was able to catch a flight the next day. The room was clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Lacey wa.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

We arrived with a group of other families for an event we had going on in the area. We picked this hotel because it was close to where the event was taking place and because it had an indoor pool for the kids to play in. When we checked in, the staff was very courteous and although there check in process was a little slow, I can't say anything bad about that. However, the lobby is out of date, had a weird odor, and didn't have the 'upscale' feel that a Ramada usually has. There is a restaurant basically in the lobby, and when we went to have breakfast there, the kids had a bowl of cereal (which the lady handed us snack size boxes of cereal and gave us a bowl of milk, and charged us $5 each! Then the orange juice added made our bill $30 for five bowls of cold cereal and five orange juices. DO NOT EAT THERE, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF! The elevator reminded me of one you would see in a parking garage, the parking attendant didn't understand or speak much English and when asked where to park since other cars were parked in the handicapped spots which were NOT handicapped, he shrugged his shoulders and said "i don't know... you go find parking spot". The parking lot felt very unsafe and was not lit well at night. The parking was very limited and is behind the hotel so going back and fourth to your car is a daunting task. Our hotel room had new carpet, a flat screen tv, and seemed to have a clean bathroom. When my daughter and I went to bed, we realized that there was something spilled on the blanket that we were using (something making the sheet stiff in spots, eww!) Called to the desk and got a crib for my son. it was very old style, but seemed safe. The blankets that they brought up with it were soiled, black hairs all over them and a huge yellow stain in the middle. I called the front desk to get a new blanket and they brought up a sheet. I had to fold over the sheet a few times to make it thick enough to keep him warm because I didn't feel like dealing w/ the front desk anymore. The pillows are very flat and because of prior reviews of bed bugs I was tossing and turning all night worried about them, but I never actually saw any,however the day we left there was a few little bugs near the window, not sure what they were though. I left a note for the maids to leave extra shampoo since my daughter and I both have long hair as well as coffee and soap, but when we came back, the note was gone and they ignored it completely, however I saw a maid in the hall and tried talking to her about it and she didn't seem to understand or speak much English. The pool area is small and there was a garden hose sitting between the two showers which my kids tripped on more than once before I took it upon myself to move it out of the way. The pool didn't seem dingy as other people have said, it was warm and the kids enjoyed it. Also, there really is (as other people have posted) a cemetery right across the street which crept my kids out.
All in all, if you are looking for a Ramada, this hotel does not fit the bill. There are a lot of hotels on international blvd and I suggest the Holiday inn or even the Best Western down the way. If you are used to staying in a Ramada, you will be seriously disappointed when you arrive at this hotel. OH and after reading the posts on this website, I called to ask about the bedbugs and the desk clerk said "we've had the problem in the past, maybe seven months ago, but they are gone now". I already had my reservation at that point and it would have cost more to cancel it and go somewhere else than to just leave it as is.
This hotel may have a few newly renovated rooms, but it is still outdated in the halls, elevator, lobby and the back door to the parking lot does not lock and anyone can get into the hotel w/o a key.. The lobby is outdated and unclean, the halls, elevator, and some rooms are outdated and unclean, and I would not suggest this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2011
Redmond, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

Clean, comfortable, and close to SeaTac airport. Very hospitable staff including Alim, Brandon, and Abdi.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

I stayed at this hotel the day before my departure to the airport and the night coming back, before heading home. The beds are surprisingly comfortable, the pillows are also very nice and don't leave you waking up with a sore neck. The front desk is quick and has you on your way in just a couple of minutes. The round trip pick up and drop off to the airport is quick. The only down side is the walls are very thin so you can easily hear the noise in the other rooms, but with a quick phone call to the front desk to keep the noise down, you can get a good nights rest.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
RamadaSeatac, Manager at Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you stay with us again for any future needs.

Been to Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport? Share your experiences!