“Nice hotel very close to airport” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2824 South 188th St, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
“Nice hotel very close to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I recently spent 2 nights at this hotel and was very satisfied. The hotel's lobby is modern and inviting and the staff very friendly and helpful. Following check-in the front desk called the room to make sure it met my expectations and to ask if I needed anything. The rooms are large, clean and have nice decor, furniture and bedding. The hotel has a nice area for breakfast. I utilized the hotel's shuttle to and from the airport and found it to be fast and efficient. There are a number of restaurant options within easy walking distance. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night on July 19 previous to our cruise tour and location, check in, continental breakfast, and employees were better than we expected when did the reservations through Travelocity. Big rooms, comfortable beds and pillows that recharged our energy over a long flight. Definitely, we will stay again if we return to Seattle.

• Stayed July 2014
Panama City, Panama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I was supposed to stay at this hotel July 25-July 26. I made two separate bookings through Expedia, one for a Two Double bed room and one for a King bed room. These reservations were confirmed three months before my family trip (April 14). My children are 1 adult and 2 teenagers and we intended to rest between 2 am and 12 noon because we had tiresome traveling before and after. I called the hotel July 25 before boarding my flight from Anchorage to let the front desk know that we were going to arrive at 2 am and to make sure the reservations were in order. She said yes and that she would make a note. She said I would have to take a cab because she could not offer me shuttle service from the airport. I said ok. We got there in a cab van at 2:20 am, which we paid for, and she said, oh, "you called earlier, you have one king and one double right?". I said yes, and then she proceeded to let me know that she did not have any doubles left at this time so she could offer us two King bed rooms. I told her we could not rest adequately in two kings, because there were 5 of us. I said if you only have King bedrooms you should give me 3 rooms because I had a reservation for a room for 3 people and a room for 2 people. She said then you have to pay $180 for the night for the extra room, and we said ok, we'll pay, because we need to get some sleep. A minute later she says that she does not have 3 King rooms AND that she does not have 2 King rooms either, only 1 King room. She sent us to the Clarion and the rest is history. We didn't get much sleep, by the way.

Room Tip: Do not reserve in this hotel.
Vancouver Island, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was my first stay at a LaQuinta property and I was pleased with our experience. Check-in was quite fast considering there were 2 guests ahead of me. The luggage carts were plenty, which was nice. There was lots of free parking, the wifi was adequate and my husband and daughter enjoyed the pool. The room was nice and the beds were comfortable. The location to Sea-tac is great if you're planning a trip, we could even see planes from our room. That said, the air traffic didn't keep us awake at night, but we had the a/c unit on all night. The view of the parkade wasn't my favorite but you can't win them all! The free breakfast was ok if you like waffles. They aren't my favorite but once in a while I don't mind. I normally prefer to stay at hotels with a hot option of eggs, bacon or sausages. The breakfast area was nice and not too crowded. Having a Jack in the Box restaurant in the hotel parking lot was good for a quick and cheap dinner.

A couple complaints I have are that the elevator was slow (perhaps they should have built the hotel with two?) and there were several black hairs in the bathtub when we went to run a bath for my daughter. All in all though, not a terrible experience.

Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The employees at this hotel were excellent and very helpful. They went out of their way to help us retrieve material we left on a Seattle Express shuttle. They also made sure we had somewhere to store out bags until check in as we were going to go on a tour.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

San Antonio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The LaQuinta provided good value, was convenient to the airport, and offered reasonable accommodations with dining options nearby. Recommended if needing an affordable option at an accessible location.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Buenos Aires, Argentina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

To be fair, the hotel room was clean and sufficient, but the service was so horrific I would hesitate to stay in any La Quinta Inn again. The front desk clerks were rude and beyond unprofessional. Quite frankly, I've never seen clerks gossip and complain right in front of their customers. They even mocked other customers! Wow, I cannot believe they have any good reviews. Check in took forever and they overcharged me for my stay. I would never stay here again and I would 100% recommend staying anywhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!