“Great stay for our weekend Seattle Rock n Roll Marathon time!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2824 South 188th St, SeaTac, WA 98188   |
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Chicago, Illinois
“Great stay for our weekend Seattle Rock n Roll Marathon time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We did a family trip to Portland, but spent the weekend up in Seattle for my husband and best friend doing the Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon. About a month before, my best friend said oh by the way you need to stay over up in Seattle area at least Fri night. So there were not many options but we knew La Quinta's so we picked this one. We drove up Friday and arrived... checked in and immediately went to Frank's diner across the street - AWESOME!!!! Saturday morning I drove the hubby downtown for his marathon, then we would take public later. Hubby called and said we need to ask if we can keep the room Saturday night as well.... I did that and the front desk was great. Later I noticed the price was slightly higher but I figured we had no choice. So also from the front desk, we were told we could take the shuttle bus to the public train station, and that was perfect! We did the light rail, then monorail right to the Space Needle area. Everything was great. Returned later Saturday to Frank's Diner again. I love Diners! can you tell? :) So we checked out Sunday morning. Oh yes we did breakfast at the hotel both Sat and Sun - everything is great! So a couple weeks later, I did a survey via email and mentioned about the price slightly higher. I did not expect anything, but the manager emailed me saying she would issue a $19 credit. I was shocked! LOVE that! I know I will stay at La Quinta's when possible.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while we toured the Seattle area and caught a ballgame. We found the staff to be very friendly and accomodating. The room was well cleaned and stocked every day of our 3 day stay. Their breakast was fine and they kept it well stocked during the morning while their were many at the line. The shuttle to the monorail was a little slow but they have a lot of people to please and its not like You have your own limo. We were very happy to use this as our central point while we toured around; also we are car people so the parking was safe and secure for our collector car which can be a concern while travelling. Will definitely stay again and tell our friends if it fits their plans they too should stay.

Room Tip: Fancier service = Higher price . Nuthin fancy but very real for realistic people .
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Bennington, Oklahoma, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

A nice hotel, reasonably priced and a short drive into the city. We stayed in this hotel to avoid the exhorbitant prices of hotels in the city. Clean and comfortable with a reasonable breakfast. Would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
San Clemente, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

If your a frequent travler like I am, this is one to avoid. This sure isn't the LaQuinta on the TV commercial. Toilet would not stop flushing all night. Front desk didn't have anyone to fix it or another room. Needless to say I had two more bags to carry out the next day under my eyes. TV stoped working in the middle of the night to cover the sound of the toilet flushing. This place is just dirty in one of the least attractive places in Seattle. If you like Denny's, Jack in the Crack or The Greasy Spoon across the street for your dinner choices then your in luck. They are all in the same parking lot. This is the kind of experience that makes me want to find another job.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!