“Good hotel for a short stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #15 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
québec, canada
“Good hotel for a short stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Perfect for a 1 night stay before going for a cruise. Free shuttle from airport to hotel and also free shuttle to the port. Nice and clean rooms, very helpfull staff. Not much to do around though, but it is easy to take the bus and metro to visit downtown.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Matt F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seatac Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments, and I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Our complimentary shuttle does provide service to the Link Light Rail station near the airport, which is a quick and cost efficient way to get from the airport area to the downtown sight-seeing attractions. We hope to see you again when you return!

264 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a good value for family travel. The rooms were clean and roomy. The breakfast buffet was excellent with fresh fruit ,great waffles, yougart and turkey sausage. I would stay at this hotel against .

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay, and that you took advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast! We look forward to your return! Thank you for your comments.
Munich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was picked up by the hotel shuttle within few minutes after calling. Some hotels are even closer to the airport in Seattle, but this is very close (10 min). Stayed only for the night between flights and received what I needed: a clean and quiet room. Fantastic bed. Friendly staff. Fast and stable internet. And reliable shuttle back to the airport very early in the morning. I would not hesitate to return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for your review! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you continue to return to us whenever you are in the area.
West US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've stayed here before and have found the rooms be up-to-date and clean. Though not a full-service Marriott, the property is well-kept in the Marriott way. It is convenient to SeaTac Airport and is a good value. The front desk staff were efficient at check-in. They weren't especially friendly, but that was okay since i had had a late flight and I was able to quickly get to my room. I do have two recommendations: 1) Post a sign that makes parking in the hotel lot clearer. It appeared to me that part of the lot was for the Fairfield Inn and that another part was for the hotel next door. After circling, I decided to wedge my car into the only open, but tight, space on the Fairfield Inn "side" of the lot. When I commented about this to the front desk, I was told that I could have parked anywhere because the lot was actually shared by both hotels. Wish I'd known that before passing up several more convenient spaces near the other hotel. 2) The hotel fire alarm went off around 8:00 am. Gratefully, I was already awake. I have experienced this before at other hotels and some used a public address system to notify guests that there was no fire and no need to evacuate. Apparently, this hotel does not have such a system. So, we had to leave our rooms. Gratefully, there was no fire. Wish they had a notification system like other hotels. While I know I did the right thing by evacuating my room, it was disappointing that neither of the two staff apologized for the inconvenience of the false alarm when I checked out an hour later. That seemed very "un-Marriott-like." I'm not sure I will stay here again for these two reasons, but now that you know about the parking and the fire alarm, it still could be a good choice for you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Matt F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seatac Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We do share our parking lot with the hotel next door and they are able to accommodate overflow parking when space is limited on our side. I would recommend that guests stop outside our main lobby if the parking lot appears full so that our front desk associates can recommend the best parking options available. I would also like to personally apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to the fire alarm. We do have procedures in place to ensure the safety and security of our guests in the event of any emergency. At the time the alarm sounded we were unable to determine the nature or location of the alarm, and felt it best to evacuate the hotel rather than risk our guests’ safety. I am definitely glad there was no immediate danger, and am certain you understand that safety is our primary concern. I do hope you return to stay with us again; if I can be of any assistance in planning a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. Thank you once again for your comments.
Ayer, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were favorably impressed. Marriott did not disappoint. The room was clean, quiet, shower very good. No complaints. Not expecting much of a breakfast, we were impressed by all that was offered. A little further down the road tan some, it was still convenient.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review, and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. While we are on the south end of International Boulevard, our complimentary shuttle service is a great way to get around as we provide pickups and drop offs anywhere within a one-mile radius, as well as the airport. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, oatmeal, and several other options. Thank you once again for your comments, and we look forward to your return!
Hull, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Booked the Fairfield Inn Seatac because we needed a cruise package that included transportation to and from the ship. This is a much cheaper alternative to the cruise line or taxi transportation alternatives. Booked the reservation on-line at a reduced rate. They picked us up at the airport without delay. The room was a king with refrigerator and microwave. Very clean and nicely furnished with free wireless that was actually fast. Excellent hot breakfast was included with eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you benefited from our Cruise Package room rate, which does include round trip transportation to and from the cruise terminals for up to two people. Transportation for additional people can also be arranged at a very economical price. I am also pleased that you found our complimentary internet suited to your needs as well as enjoyed our hot breakfast options. We hope we are able to accommodate you again the next time you are in the Seattle area! Thank you for your comments.
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We've had very good luck with Fairfield Inns in many cities previously.

The good news:

the room was clean, the sink was separate from the bathroom (more efficient for 2 people) and the front desk was courteous and professional. Also, the complimentary breakfast was good.

The bad news:

This was the smallest room at a Fairfield Inn that we have ever stayed in. And it was a king room with only one bed. If you are at all claustrophobic, this is NOT the hotel for you. One wonders if this was formerly a different brand property that Marriott acquired. Thus, I am giving it only 2 stars because it doesn't match up to other Fairfield Inns.

Room Tip: If you want a decent size room, stay at another property.