Fairfield inn, seatac
Stayed here one night precruise, package included shuttle to and from port.
Free 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport, after arriving, picking up bags, we followed signs to the parking garage and wove our way through to the shuttle area. Our instructions had said to call but there was a shuttle already there, they share with the holiday inn express which shares a parking lot. Easy loading and a quick ride, we arrive tired as our flight was delayed two hours. Front desk check in is easy and efficient, the desk clerk answers my questions on the shuttle ride to the pier and we are able to choose which time we prefer, to the ncl dock the times were 10 & 12, we choose the 10 am one as I am an early riser.
Room 309 right across from the elevator hall, very quiet and no issues there. Hotel lobby is small, actually all the rooms at the hotel seem small but functional. Elevator hall is very crowded and hard to navigate with suitcases.
Our room is welcoming with all lights and tv on, smells very nice! Narrow room with 2 queen beds, desk, dresser, flat screen tv, fridge and microwave and sink outside the commode :( tiny closet area and small tub/shower, toilet area but everything very neat and clean!! Basic toiletries and large, fluffy towels. Water pressure is good and water is nice and hot throughout shower!! Hard to move around in bathroom, glad I am a petite person!! Tub has good shower head, curved shower curtain so lots of room there.
Beds are comfy, pillows soft and not too many. Light comforter on bed, air/heat unit is a wall one and takes a while to cool off the room. Fridge was off when we arrived. All staff I encounter are very friendly and helpful. One runs to get me a tray to bring breakfast to my room (I am in a cast on this trip).
Breakfast has variety. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bagels, toast. Make your own waffles, peanut butter, cream cheese, variety of yogurt and cereals. Coffee, milk and juice, fresh fruit and hard boiled eggs, enough to get you going, but no water anywhere!! Again room was small and tight, but I was in there early so wasn't too crowded. Wifi works well in room and in lobby, easy connect and good signal.
A good hotel for a nights stay, price was higher than I wanted to pay but it seems all hotels in the area are priced the same. Would definitely stay here again before or after a cruise!!
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Seatac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Fairfield Inn Seatac Airport Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Seattle
- Fairfield Seattle
- Seattle Fairfield
- Seattle Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Seattle SeaTac Airport is located 1 mile South of Seattle Tacoma International Airport with easy access to I-5 and I-405. We offer 24-hour complimentary shuttle to and from Sea-Tac Airport. Courtesy phones are located on the 3rd floor of the parking garage. Enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast, featuring our delicious Ham, Egg and Cheddar Breakfast Quiche, Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich and our build your own Belgian waffles. Enjoy all that Seattle has to offer; Seattle Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Mt. Rainier and the Boeing Museum of Flight, just to name a few. We are only 12 miles from Safeco Field and Centurylink Field. We do offer Park n Fly Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Seatac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.