“A New Favorite Find For Us” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport

You added Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17338 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188 (Formerly Holiday Inn Seattle Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Washington
“A New Favorite Find For Us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

What a welcome find in the SeaTac area. We venture up to the area at least four times a year and will definitely be coming back. Looks like it was newly redone and they did it right. Great staff, beautiful room and all at a very good price for airport hotels. Thank you for the great stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Ken S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Tom J.

We appreciate that you chose to stay at our hotel during your recent visit to the Seattle -Airport area. We are also pleased you enjoyed the changes we made to our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Ken Stockdale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Juneau, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

It seems hotels at the airport are constantly changing hands and this one took a turn for the better. Its been fully renovated and they did a lovely job.
I used Hotwire and as usual, even tho its pretty quiet, you get the Hotwire room - which in this case was fairly small but nicely done so it didn't matter. The bathroom is small but very nicely appointed with a large shower. I liked the "barn door" style bathroom door and shower door. I did peek in one of the other rooms being cleaned on our way out and saw that it was significantly bigger
I rarely eat at hotel restaurants but we were tired and didn't want to drive - so glad we chose to stay in. The food was great and the service was excellent.
You do have to pay to park as is normal with most hotels at the airport but at least I felt like my truck was somewhat secure.
Its right near the light rail station for a convenient trip into town.
I do wish hotels would realize that when I'm using Hotwire, its not just to save a penny but sometimes because I have no clear hotel preference in the area and I am trying them out to find "the one" Go the extra mile, give a nicer room if you're not busy and convince me you are the hotel to call home when I'm in the area

Room Tip: Don't get the small corner/end rooms and take one towards the back to be quiet
Dear AlaskaChick,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Clean hotel but pricey.
When I arrived I was shocked to see that you have to get a ticket to check in.
Be aware that parking here is sky rocketing and I would normally pay this for valet, this is considered a norm! $20 parking plus tax and they don't even park your car!
The front desk attendant didn't like that I was not impressed with their prices so he decided to give me a hard time and not give me a parking voucher even though I had already paid.
You see, you need a parking voucher to enter and leave the hotel property, if not you have to call security through their intercom outside and be prepared to give them your full name and room number, so 5-6 minutes of your time!
The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bathroom very small.
I did like the desk area and I had all my devices plug ins ready to access. These small things go a long way with me.
I did have another rep from the front desk named Abram, help me with my parking voucher and he apologized for his fellow coworker. I still believe if you cannot handle customer concerns, then get out of the business and have people who want to provide better service in!
I just wished they would state how much parking was so I wouldn't be surprised, surprise me with positive things and not sticker shocking prices!
Their restaurant was clean, but if you want their cool perks you have to be part of their travel club. It would have been nice to have a perk that would feel inviting so I would entertain the notion of joining their club.
Lastly, as I was preparing to leave I decided to dine at their restaurant. Their server, Ray was attentive to the very end. I really appreciated his attention to detail and excellent service.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed for 1 night before our flight. Check-in was smooth and front desk staff was courteous.

Room was clean. Surprised hotel was quiet being so close to airport. There is a Shuttle bus to airport.

About 15 mins drive to mall and restaurants.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Ken S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mommy Tagg:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We very much appreciate your business.

North Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

There is a lot that is very good about this hotel; it's an old Holiday Inn that has been rebranded, and in the process remodeled and spiffed up, and is looking pretty good. Best bet -- the restaurant; great staff, very good locally-sourced food, well prepared and nicely presented. The dark side is that many of the employees have the "Holiday Inn" mentality, that they are selling rooms, not service.
Example: An unfortunate call to the hotel on the morning of our check-in. The young woman who answered the call was obviously also trying to do something else, and so she did not listen at all to what I was asking.
Example: The $2 bottle of Dasani in the room had been used by a previous guest and then refilled. I took it down to the desk, and instead of saying "oh that's awful, so sorry, we're on it, let us get you some more water..." the response was "we will make sure you are not charged for it". Later, two hours later, the desk did call us in our room to see if we wanted more water at no cost. But the time to do the right thing was at the time the problem was brought to the attention of the staff.
Another issue: the washroom in our room -- huge, but difficult. The tap that controls the sink was counter-intuitive -- rotate it clockwise, and it turns hot, but not until you also rotate it outward. The control in the shower was more intuitive, and also a GREAT shower head. Dry towels are kept on shelves near the sink, and there was only one tiny little hook, right next to the shower, and that was the only place to put wet towels, except to leave them on the floor.
Also, in our room, the fan for the HVAC was set to blow directly onto the bed. Sleep was disturbed and uncomfortable.
They are very close to the airport, and their shuttle service is every 20 minutes, around the clock, so a good place to stay before an early flight.

Room Tip: Higher floors (we were on 10) have views, and may be less noisy.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear DJSMapping:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly look into the problem areas you had. We do hope to have you back again soon.

Thanks,

K Stockdale
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here the night before our flight out of Seattle. We parked the car and didn't have to worry about it at all. The lot is very secure and the shuttle service was great. The rooms are on the small side but they are very clean and modern. The bathroom was cool and it was very quiet. Would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: I don't think it matters. We heard nothing once we were in our room.
Dear TinaLouise_13

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Quick free shuttle ride even late at night. Room was quiet , beds were from. DEcor was. Modern and clean. The gym was much better than average for an airport hotel. Good equipment and ventilation and it felt like a more open space with high ceilings . Staff was very helpful parking was extra

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Thank you your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,

Ken Stockdale

Been to Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!