“Great for airport service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport

You added Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17338 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188 (Formerly Holiday Inn Seattle Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great for airport service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Eveything was great, near to the airport and with free shuttle, the only bad is that there are no taxis near the area to pick you at the hotel, but thats not hotel fault. Wifi is great and fast. The waiters at breakfast are great!

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Denver, Colorado, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Although the staff was very nice, I did not have a good experience at this hotel. The first time I stayed I arrived late and was in need of some dinner. I sat down in the restaurant bar area, and waited about 10 minutes before someone came to help me....I was the ONLY one at a table....there were 2 people at the bar. When my waiter came over I ordered a glass of wine, and then waited 15 minutes to receive it. The waiter informed me he was busy....which I found hard to believe because again I was the only person at a table. I ordered the chicken caesar salad, and to my dismay the waiter came back 10 minutes later to ask me AGAIN what I had ordered for dinner because he forgot....when my food finally came the greens were wilted and the chicken was tasteless...actually ended up giving me a stomach ache later that evening. In the room the door to the bathroom and shower were both sliding...and neither of which stayed closed. I would slide them closed and they were slowly come back open again....leaving an awkward situation for using the bathroom and left the entire bathroom getting wet when the shower sliding door wouldn't stay closed. This is not the worst place I've ever stayed but I would not recommend it if you have a choice.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Ken S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Abby B,

Thank you for your correspondence. We apologize that we fell short in meeting your expectations. We are looking into what occurred to resolve these issues.

K. Stockdale
Cassville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a freshly remodeled hotel that is situated very close to SeaTac Airport. I booked this as a last minute hotel to stay close to SeaTac. The rooms and lobby are very recently renovated, and look very nice! Breakfast was a typical hotel style buffet that was rather expensive, but very good.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Mission Viejo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. It has been completely renovated and looks great. 1 mile from the terminal and still very quiet. The prices are reasonable and definitely worth a stay or two. This might be the best hotel near SEA-TAC.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Ken S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Richard V.

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We look forward to hosting your next visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently visited Seattle on a business trip. We stayed near the airport for cost reasons. We got great deals on our rooms by opting to stay at the airport Crowne Plaza. The hotel bar and restaurant was great. Met a great retiree from Hawaii and learn a ton about Hawaii and current events from there that I'll never forget. The security guard suggested we go to a place down the street our first night there since the bar was closed by the time we got in. The place was called 13 Coins and he even gave us a $10 off coupon for the place. I'll write a review on that place soon.

The staff was all very helpful and nice and I would definitely choose to stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are with a start up or small business like myself and are trying to room more than two people...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your nice comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your recent visit.

Regards,

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wow! This hotel has undergone MAJOR renovations since my last visit. It was a Holiday Inn then and is now a Crowne Plaza! Beautiful decor, quality furniture, comfortable beds and fabulous food in their restaurant. Will definitely be back!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Ken S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Lovingtravelgal,

Thank you for your great comments. We are pleased you like all the changes. Thanks for choosing us and we look forward to hosting your next visit.

Regards,

Metro West Massachusetts, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is probably the nicest (and most expensive) Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in. Very modern, Euro-spec feel, but everything feels small. Hallways, elevators, rooms, ceilings, etc - and vaguely resembles a prison from the outside. I would normally have given this place a solid rating, unfortunately they managed to commit one of the cardinal sins of any hotel: they checked the next guest in line after me into the same room and gave them a card key that allowed them into my room while in the midst of preparing for bed. This is simply unforgivable. Worse still, a call to the front desk in complaint yielded a simple, "yup I did that, really sorry sir", and a further discussion with the house manager the next day yielded nothing more than a gulp and obligatory apology. No comps, no upgrades, no points, no nothing. After 25 years of traveling and nearly 1000 nights in hotels worldwide, this is a first and hopefully the last. Certainly won't happen here again as I plan never to return. Sorry to say Holiday Inn lived up to my worst expectation - too bad. Your mileage can and will vary - and not likely to happen to you if you stay here - but the price is steep for what is essentially a convenient airport hotel proximal to SEATAC. Holiday Inn SEATAC management, hope you're reading this - you need to step up your game on the check in process...

Room Tip: Be sure to tell the front desk not to check anyone else into your room without your permission :-(
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear Barton F,

We sincerely apologize for the experience you encountered during your recent visit. I assure you we are looking into procedure to keep this from happening again.

Ken Stockdale

Been to Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!