“Good hotel, just a mix up” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport

Save Saved
You added Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17338 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188 (Formerly Holiday Inn Seattle Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Post Falls, Idaho
“Good hotel, just a mix up”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I ended up deciding to stay in the area a second night and all of the hotels were close to full. i found the Crowne Plaza near the airport. I was concerned about noise from planes as I'm a light sleeper. I didn't hear a single plane!!!! The room was clean and the front desk was helpful with directions. The bartender in the bar was very friendly!

This could have easily had been a 5 star review, except that during check in I had to tell the desk clerk my name 3 times because he was confused. After spending a day out, I got back to my room to find my key didn't work. Well it turned out that they tried to check someone else into my room because of that confusion earlier. I'm glad the next person checking into my room was honest and didn't take my belongings! The desk staff tried to laugh this off rather than offer a sincere apology.

All in all I understand mistakes would happen and I would stay again.

It's also an easy ride from the hotel on the Link to get to downtown Seattle!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Ken S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Squareboy001,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered and I wondered if you could contact me so that I could get further information regarding your experience.

General Manager (206)428-2115

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This has definitely become my favorite hotel in the Seatac airport area (having stayed now three times along International Blvd). This hotel is literally right across the street from the Seatac Link station. Thus, it is about a 2 minute walk from the front door.

The room we had was very nice, and looked remodeled (possibly because this hotel recently changed owners/brands). The beds we had were very clean and comfortable, albeit a bit on the softer side like many hotels seem to have. It came with everything you would expect from a good hotel at a modest price – free wifi, a fridge, and an HD TV.

I would note that the price that we paid for it was excellent as well ($98 a night), though we came here at a tourist low season (late October). For this price, it was unbeatable.

The only real downers were that they charged for overnight parking, and the breakfast buffet was a bit on the pricey side ($14 per adult). However, there is a Denny’s restaurant a 3 minute walk away, so there is no need to eat at the buffet when one can go down to Denny’s for a good breakfast at half the price of the buffet.

I will definitely be staying here the next time I need a place to stay in the airport area.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear TLAM99,

Thank you for your correspondence. We appreciate your feedback and we certainly look forward to hosting your next visit.

Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Nobody enjoys missing their flight, although I was pleasantly surprised at SEA -TAC when I had to find last minute lodging. Extra heavy traffic between Roseville, Ca and the San Francisco Airport, caused me to be re routed through Seattle and required me to layover night and get my flight to Bombay the next day .
I looked for something Close to the Airport, because I didn't want a repeat performance of the SFO debacle. I checked into the Crowne Plaza there near the Airport. Through the efforts of the VP and General Mgr Danielle who set up my room for me I owe a debt of gratitude my room was spacious and well appointed. Then going to breakfast the next morning in the hotel's restaurant .
I had a continuation of good service from my waiter named Osman, and I believe the restaurant's
Manager. Ray who overextended themselves with conversation and courtesies. They couldn't have been more serviceable. They made a believer out of me. I'm going back when I can.

Room Tip: Surprisingly so, being near the airport did not make it any more noisier. In fact the room I had was...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Ken S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Dawai13,

We were delighted to see how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Great customer service is key to our business and I am very pleased that my staff took such good care of you.

Thank you again for choosing the Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport.

Saint-Lazare-de-Bellechasse, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This used to be a Holiday Inn and was under repairs for a while. The changes and updates are good and I enjoyed my short overnite stay. The staff is very helpful as they always have been. A good place at SeaTac to sleep.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dear Finn1995,

We appreciate your correspondence and we are equally pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I chose this hotel due to its proximity to the airport as we were flying in from Fairbanks and only spending one night in Seattle. I booked the room online and paid $99 for the night. What a deal. The hotel is gorgeous! It is very close to the airport -we had alot of luggage so we took the free hotel shuttle to/from but you could easily walk it. The light rail station is less than one block away which was nice as we were able to take it downtown to the fish market. The rooms were great, comfy beds, nice amenities. The restaurant was nice and food was good. The customer service was outstanding. We really enjoyed staying here.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Dear Linda S,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to next visit.

Richmond, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for one night before catching a flight the next day. At first I was a little heisting in booking here fear for noise from take off and landing. But to my surprise we didn't hear anything at night or during the morning. so +1 for that factor. Also we were assigned a room that faces the elevator (rooms on each floor with 10 and 12 faces the elevator) but no noise could be hear outside. Another +1 factor.
Hotel has been recently renovated so still has the "new" smell, and looks modern.Everything else is pretty standard. Another plus that the Mrs. loves was the Temple Spa goodnight sleep oil therapy that was complementary (also it's Paraben free!) Room was clean, the mattress comfort is average.
Location wise it's a 2 minute drive to SeaTac and about 20mins away drive to Bellevue on the 405.
Will definitely consider this hotel again next time passing thru Seattle!

Cleanliness 10/10
Location 8/10
Sleep Quality 7/10
Noise Level 9/10

Room Tip: If you don't want rooms facing the elevator, ask for rooms other than x10 or x12.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at the Crowne Plaza Seattle/Airport. We look forward to hosting your next visit.

Best Regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent a night between connecting flights at the Crowne Plaza and I have to say it was excellent. The shuttle bus arrived within 2 minutes of me calling and I was able to check in quickly. The room was very clean with a lovely comfy bed and the bathroom well lit with a hairdryer. The breakfast was good with a nice range of fruits, hot items and continental. The staff on both reception and in the restaurant were very welcoming and friendly. Totally enjoyed my stay and would book again without hesitation. Thanks Crowne Plaza!

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport? Share your experiences!