I stay here often for business. The staff is excellent. For a hotel, the meals are some of the best I've at places I've stayed. Some of the rooms could use a sprucing up, but they are starting a major remodel which will be great when done. I often won't swim in hotel pools, but this one is so clean that even I will go in it. The shuttle to the airport has never kept me waiting. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Seattle - Seatac International Airport Hotel Seatac
- Holiday Inn Seattle - Seatac International Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Seattle Airport Hotel. We are located opposite of the terminals of Seattle International Airport, only 20 minutes from downtown Seattle, Pike Place Market, Safeco Field and Century Link Field, the world-famous Space Needle as well as other unique Pacific Northwest attractions. Boeing's Museum of Flight is just 5 miles away (free public shuttle available). Town Car service available at taxi cab prices exclusively for overnight guests. Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms. Complimentary 24-hour Seattle Airport shuttle. Parking available for $16/night. Dine at Seven Hills Grille, featuring Pacific Northwest cuisine or order room service. We also feature a 24-hour health club/workout room. Visit our fully-equipped, self-service 24-hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Seattle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.