“Pleasantly Surprised! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
Bellingham, Washington
“Pleasantly Surprised! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were in a hurry to get some shut eye as we just got off the plane from a long flight. I booked this via iPhone in less than 5 minutes of searching so my expectations were low. The room was perfect, clean, cozy and quite modern and up to date. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Almost happy new year! Only 2 days away. We appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you were able to book a room on your iphone through our mobile app. It is a great way to make reservations especially when you are short on time and on the go. Yes, our rooms have been updated this year and the transformation has been wonderful. We've just installed extra outlets in all the rooms so our guests can charge their cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc... We also just recently upgrade our TV to HD and the pictures are super clear. Thank you again for sharing and have a wonderful 2014!!!

436 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights; rooms are clean, airport shuttle was complimentary but a little hassle;
was a bit concerned about the cleanliness but it was overall OK. took the train back from city and got dropped off near the bus stop which is in walking distance to the hotel. so in that way the location is excellent. overall satisfactory weekend stay. front desk staff are also very courteous and helpful in arranging / helping out with the city / overall transportation etc.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
We always like to strive for five but as long as our guests are happy and enjoyed their stay I am happy. I am glad to hear that you were overall satisfied with our cleanliness. We do our best to inspect the rooms and make sure it is ready for our guests. The housekeeping staff takes pride in their work. We are located near the bus stop and the light rail train station, which makes is convenient for our guests to get to and from the hotel to downtown. We are currently making some more improvements to our TV by enhancing the picture quality. Even though we have renovated our rooms in the summer we are always thinking of ways to continue to improve to provide a great experience. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you a happy holiday.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

If I had walked into this hotel to make a reservation, I would have walked right back out again. The lobby is dirty and smells like a mix of stale cigarette smoke and wet dog. It's gross. The hallways are a marginal improvement--new carpeting, I think.

Fortunately, the rooms are considerably better. They've undergone a recent renovation, and everything looks fresh and clean and new. I was perfectly comfortable there--and I'm not much for "budget" hotels, so that's saying something. The Wi-Fi was fast and steady, the shuttle is fast and friendly, and the airport is super close. For a quick night before a flight, it was fine--just minimize the time you spend in the halls and common areas.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Along with our renovation, we have also made some improvements such as the speed of our wifi and the addition of having a multi-outlet to charge all the cell phones, tablets, laptops, etc... Having a direct route to the airport and a 24 hour shuttle makes it convenient for our guests. I will be sure to let our housekeeping staff know that you appreciate the cleanliness of the room. The staff are usually good in making sure the common areas are kept clean. As of late, we have been putting de-icer in the walkways due to the cold. Unfortunately, it sticks to everybodys shoe and makes our lobby dirty. We will do our best to maintain it better. Thank you and have a happy holiday.

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was in a hurry to get an overnight stay and researched a place with a competitive price but clean. I'm in maui once a year and travel allot for work. I was very skeptical of the claims of convenience and cleanliness, but was really surprised at how clean, and well laid out the room was. There are some awful places to stay on international blvd, but the red roof inn was so great. Its got large rooms that are clean comfortable and are perfect for long stays as well as over night stops. I will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Well thank you for your compliments and words of encouragement. We do appreciate our guests sharing their experience but your "very good job" goes a long way. I am sure that the staff will appreciate your feedback. Our rooms are surprisingly large compare to most hotels that I've stayed in. The management staff inspects rooms on a daily basis to ensure that our rooms are ready for our guests. Having new beds, carpets, flat screen TV, etc... as part of our recent renovation is great but adding service and hard working staff makes this place great. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing to stay with us on your business travels. Have a happy holiday and we look forward to seeing you again next time you’re on business.

Friday Harbor, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I had never stayed in a Red Roof before, and decided based on reviews to check it out. I was so happy I did. I finally found a place during travel that I know will be friendly, clean, affordable, and great location. The staff and manager were very friendly upon arrival. My room surpassed my expectation. The room was very clean, newer bedding, comfortable mattress, and big screen tv.
The shuttle was very easy as well and is a very short ride.
Wifi worked great.
My only issue that happened were the people above me were super loud walking back and forth until late. I'm not sure if they were just really loud, or if the floors are thin. I will see if I can get a top floor next time!
I'm going to make this my stay again coming soon and am looking forward to it.
Thank you !

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
It is wonderful to hear that your first time with the Red Roof Inn was fantastic. First impressions makes a huge difference in the choices that we make therefore, the entire staff strives to provide our guests with top quality service. The recent renovation has really made a positive impression on how our rooms and common areas look. I really love the duvets and lobby tiles. Those are one of my favorite upgrades along with the flat screen TV and many other improvements. We are sorry to hear about the noise from the people above you. I personally prefer the top floor wherever I stay and definitely when you come back and if we have the top floor just ask us and we will do our best to meet your request. Have a wonderful holiday.

Yelm, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I usually don't write reviews, but wanted to compliment the Red Roof Inn for a pleasant stay. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. This isn't a "fancy" hotel, but it is priced well and just what you need for an overnight stay to catch an early flight. Will go again if I ever have the need.

Room Tip: The higher floor rooms facing the airport are fun if you like to see airport action.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
For someone who really does not write reviews, we truly thank you for taking the time to share the good experience that you had here. It means that the staff did an awesome job to leave a positive experience whether it is making conversation to make you feel welcome, making sure that your room is clean and well maintained, or making sure that everything in the room is in good working order. With our recent renovation to our rooms, all the staff works hard to make sure that our new beds and carpets are well kept for our guests. We are very close to the airport and you are able to see some sections of it. The best thing about it, you can't hear the planes at all. Once again, we appreciate your feedback and the next time you stay with us we do have balcony rooms in case you want to see the airport from the outside. Have a happy holidays.

Washington State
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Using the Red Roof Inn for an early afternoon flight is so much better then stressing out in traffic, hoping there is no accidents so we can make the airport in time.
Check in is easy, pleasant enough staff. Rooms are large and the bed is comfortable. The room has a mini fridge and microwave.
The shuttle runs fairly often so getting to the airport is easy. It did take about a half hour to get the shuttle back from the airport. No biggie though.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving and I am glad to hear that our park and fly package suited well for your travel plans. It is always nice to stay at a hotel and leave your car for the during of your travels. It sure beats getting up early and driving to the airport when you can stay with us for a good price and take our shuttle that goes to the airport every 20 minutes. We provide the bare essentials for an overnight stay at a reasonable price with great service from our wonderful staff. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future. Happy holidays.

206-248-0901

Been to Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC? Share your experiences!