“Fine dining” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Copperleaf Restaurant at Cedarbrook Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 188th South
Transit: Seattle's Link light Rail station(Tukwila International Blvd.) within 3 miles.
Description: Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar is a Northwest gathering spot serving seasonally-inspired farm-to-table cuisine. The entire team is committed to sustainable practices bringing the season's best to your table. Chef Mark Bodinet hand selects products from small local farms, fishermen, ranchers and artisans as well as products from his on-site chef's garden for many of his evening offerings. Arrive early and experience a seasonal cocktail or glass of Washington State Syrah in Copperleaf Bar where the lounge menu is available daily. Come see why Copperleaf Restaurant is a truly "Quintessentially Northwest" experience.
Oegstgeest, The Netherlands
“Fine dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

They have a good menu and excellent choice of wines. The restaurant is a big lodge and gives you a warm and pleasant feeling.

“Nice quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Had a quick lunch thre while visiting Seattle with my family. We selected it based on tripadvisor reviews. We have not been disappointed. Despite our late arrival the waiter installed us outside , we had oysters, cheese burger, crab burger, pasta and ice cream. Very good , small portions. A bit away from the center but people may want that.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“Perfect meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

There's a good reason that this restaurant is rated so highly. The food, atmosphere and service is impeccable. The duck was one of the highlights of our food on this trip and the bread (which a local bakery makes for them) was the best we've had in a long time. While it's not inexpensive it wasn't really any worse than a lot of lesser restaurants in the area that aren't as good. Try it!

Orlando
“Portions way too small for expensive price tag!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is in a corporate meeting center and the dining room is very pretty overlooking a garden and has a huge stone fireplace. The food is all ala carte and more like small samples rather than a regular size meal. We were disappointed with the taste, the portion size and the expensive pricing. We would not go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Meal Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love food. I mean, really--it is one of the things that can help turn a trip from good to great. And so I am truly happy that my husband and I ate at the Copperleaf during a trip to Seattle. We sat outside on a glorious evening and had a wonderful experience--service was attentive without being intrusive and our server (I believe her name was Toby) was great. And the food--pure artistry. It was beautiful to the eye as well as the palate--I was just in heaven. Eating here reminded me of some of the meals I had when I've traveled in Europe--a complete dining experience meant to be savored. Tip: if you don't do the tasting experience (which I would have done except my husband wanted something different and they don't recommend going with the tasting menu unless the entire table is doing it, because food won't come out at the same time), choose items off of the tasting menu for all of your courses.