The room was very nice and blankets were very nice. There was a spare blanket in the room cool. Also shuttle schedule with Nelson Shuttle Service at [--] was excellent. I used the spare blanket very clean for a Best Western 5 stars on clean rooms. Also a very good cleaning staff in are room. One suggest is wish they would put two spare Blankets in the rooms someday. Since the room had two queen beds. The indoor pool was great with Hot tub. Also staff is very friendly and helpful. Also, had to verify with celebrity what pier for Nelson Shuttle service since Best Western wrote down the wrong pier information from pier 91 to Pier 66. I am glad i change this information since Best Western wrote down the wrong pier information for the driver. Other than that a good place to stay from the Airport Seattle. I would stay there again. Nice food near by too.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Executel Hotel Seattle
- Best Western Airport Executel Hotel
- Best Western Seattle
- Seattle Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 miles south of the Seattle Airport & Sound Transit's Light Rail link with fast, convenient service to downtown. 24-hour free airport & light rail shuttle, indoor pool, hot tub, business center/WiFi and free breakfast starting daily at 5:00am. Offering Seattle’s best Sleep & Fly Packages. And just 15 miles away from Seattle’s Cruise Ship Terminals. Come see why we’re loved! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Executel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.