The Best Western Executel is a faceless hotel that is fine for an inexpensive place to stay, but not so great if you're going to be in the room for a while. It's a utilitarian hotel with everything you need, WIFI, Flat Panel TV (but crummy standard def rez). But everything is rudimentary. The desk is tiny and not a good work desk and the chairs aren't suitable for desk work at all. The heating/cooling is a wall unit, which means it's noisy. The lighting is dim, the view depressing. Staff is extremely nice and accommodating. There was nothing wrong with the hotel per se, just nothing great.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Executel Hotel Seattle
- Best Western Airport Executel Hotel
- Best Western Seattle
- Seattle Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 miles south of the Seattle Airport & Sound Transit's Light Rail link with fast, convenient service to downtown. 24-hour free airport & light rail shuttle, indoor pool, hot tub, business center/WiFi and free breakfast starting daily at 5:00am. Offering Seattle’s best Sleep & Fly Packages. And just 15 miles away from Seattle’s Cruise Ship Terminals. Come see why we’re loved! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Executel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.