“All I can say is wow...” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Vancouver, Canada
“All I can say is wow...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed overnight after a red eye flight. Didn't have high expectations for this place but I was wrong. The room was very clean, although a bit dated. The bed was alright but the pillows were so comfy. I didn't get to use the indoor pool but will have to try it out next time. Breakfast spread was huge and of excellent quality - especially the fresh made waffles! Service at the front desk was exceptional. Cannot wait to stay here again next time we fly out of seaTac.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Poulsbo, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

As one of our favorite places to spend the travel nights, we find this hotel meets our expectations. The room is clean and adequately furnished with basic amenities. Reasonable room rates with breakfast and airport shuttle service and last but not least is the friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Syracuse
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for about 5 days during late February, and I wasn't disappointed at all. First of all, the free wifi was a huge perk. Staff were all helpful & friendly. The room was clean, although small. Great, abundant (and free!) breakfast buffet in the morning - hot foods as well as cereals and breads/bagels. They actually had a good granola amongst the cereal options, not the usual fruit loops only. I would absolutely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Washington State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've always appreciated the service at this well managed hotel. But 2 months ago the poor wifi had me looking for another business stay hotel at Seatac...and I reported that in this forum.

Just back from 3 days there and found new wall mounted flat screen TVs and best yet, fast and stable wifi. Kudos to manager Elizabeth who keeps raising the level of this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Just AMAZING staff!
I was forced to find a hotel after I missed my flight.. I found this place online and wasn't really looking forward to it - but the staff was just amazing! So friendly, helpful and hospitable.
The room was so clean and had a really nice smell.
The heater made some noise, but honestly, I was so happy with the service I really didn't care! Too bad I could only stay the one night.
I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed April 2013
washington, d.c.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very pleasant experience as usual. This time I had my three grandsons with me, and they loved the clean pool and spa! The breakfast is also an excellent value and fellow travelers were quite friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Allyn, Washington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We picked this location before an early morning flight. There were 7 of us. Rooms were adequate. Beds were not comfortable, at least to me. We were excited about the shuttle to the local restaurants, but then the shuttle service forgot about us. We waited over an hour to get back to the hotel. Oh, well, it was just for 1 night and then we were off on vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Executel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Airport Executel

Address: 20717 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98003
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Family Hotel in SeaTac
#5 Romantic Hotel in SeaTac
#6 Business Hotel in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Airport Executel 2.5*
Just 1.5 miles south of the Seattle Airport & Sound Transit's Light Rail link with fast, convenient service to downtown. 24-hour free airport & light rail shuttle, indoor pool, hot tub, business center/WiFi and free breakfast starting daily at 5:00am. Offering Seattle’s best Sleep & Fly Packages. And just 15 miles away from Seattle’s Cruise Ship Terminals. Come see why we’re loved! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Executel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Airport Executel Hotel Seattle
Best Western Seattle
Seattle Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Airport Executel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.