We picked this hotel based on a cheap price we were able to get on Priceline.com and on the TripAdvisor rating. It was a good place to stay a night. The pool was good and the hot tub was nice too. I really loved the breakfast that was complimentary with our stay. There was lots of space for people to sit. The only recommendation that I would give is to avoid any rooms facing the street. The windows and patio doors aren't very sound-proof, so you could hear the road traffic . It wasn't really an issue for me personally as I sleep with earplugs but it could be a big issue for people that are sensitive to sound at night. The other benefit to staying here is that you can park your vehicle here while you are away for a week on your holidays. I would consider staying here if I should ever fly out of Sea-Tac Airport.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Executel Hotel Seattle
- Best Western Airport Executel Hotel
- Best Western Seattle
- Seattle Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 miles south of the Seattle Airport & Sound Transit's Light Rail link with fast, convenient service to downtown. 24-hour free airport & light rail shuttle, indoor pool, hot tub, business center/WiFi and free breakfast starting daily at 5:00am. Offering Seattle’s best Sleep & Fly Packages. And just 15 miles away from Seattle’s Cruise Ship Terminals. Come see why we’re loved! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Executel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.