“Good place to stay for a night” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #5 of 34 hotels in SeaTac
Kamloops, Canada
“Good place to stay for a night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We picked this hotel based on a cheap price we were able to get on Priceline.com and on the TripAdvisor rating. It was a good place to stay a night. The pool was good and the hot tub was nice too. I really loved the breakfast that was complimentary with our stay. There was lots of space for people to sit. The only recommendation that I would give is to avoid any rooms facing the street. The windows and patio doors aren't very sound-proof, so you could hear the road traffic . It wasn't really an issue for me personally as I sleep with earplugs but it could be a big issue for people that are sensitive to sound at night. The other benefit to staying here is that you can park your vehicle here while you are away for a week on your holidays. I would consider staying here if I should ever fly out of Sea-Tac Airport.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

874 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Sequim, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

The room was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. It was clean and comfortable. We stayed there overnight before heading out for Hawaii the next morning so we were able to take advantage of the park and fly option. We will stay here again the next time.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Had an issues with the company where I was leaving my car for long term parking. Terry at the front desk was patient and very helpful. And worked it out for me. Later on she was my server and waitress in the little restaurant. The food and service was very nice. I do hope they gt the resraunt up and running soon. It wont work long the way it is going as hard as Terry and the other girls work. people are just to impatient Thanks again Terry you were wonderful. .

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on Thursday, February 23rd for one night. We had an early AM flight out of Seattle, and choose the park, stay and fly package. We we're able to park our car for 7 days, which was included in the price of the room, then paid for an extra two days at $10 per day. We were also able to book the shuttle to the airport at check-in which was handy.

The room was average, but the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. My only concern was that the window had sheers, but no curtains, so the room was quite bright from the lights outside.

When we got up and checked out of the room at 4am, we were pleasantly surprised that they had coffee, juice, muffins and fruit in the lobby! We weren't expecting anything at this earlier hour, so it was a nice touch! The shuttle was on time and got us to the airport very quickly.

When we returned from our vacation, we got the shuttle back to the hotel and picked up our car. We had no issues and the car was there waiting for us in the parking lot, just as we left it.

All in all it was a pleasant stay. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing an overnight stay with parking.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Houlton, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I stayed overnight at what I thought would be an average hotel. I was on my way to China, and found out the next morning that I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was. I learned that I would need to buy a new phone in order to have service in China. I spoke with Darryl, the shuttle driver, and he said that he knew of a store that should be able to help me. He took me to the store, and dropped me off, agreeing to pick me up on his next trip from the airport. After getting picked up and back to the hotel, I found out that the prepaid phone that I had bought would also be useless overseas. Not wanting to bother the driver anymore, I went down to ask for a cab so I could go to a radio shack store. He saw me and told me that I don't need to pay for a cab, as he is willing to take me there, and pick me up again. Long story short, he went above and beyond to make me comfortable, and greatly reduced the time it would have taken me to do all of this 3 hours before my international flight. He also had some great stories to tell and made me feel right at home.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
canton, ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

DO NOT stay here unless you do not mind having your stuff stolen from your room. I had a bag containing electronics (iPod, Sony Personal Play Station, lap top computer, etc.) stolen from the room. Surprisingly they found the lap top out by the dumpster, so I did get that back. The hotel was not willing to claim any responsibility as well as their insurance company (over $750 of electronics). The manager was not being proactive in helping me recover the items. However, they did admit that they had a homless in the hotel that they had to call the police to help remove - and the day we had our bag stolen at that. This is not a safe hotel and not in a good part of town. Spend a little extra money to go to a safer area - not down by the airport. The staff was nice, but niceness only goes a short distance.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver Island, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

Staff are friendly and helpful. I am in my room right now with my husband and daughter who are both fast asleep. The problem is that the thicker curtains do not close or cover the window and they are only for show. The street lights are shining into my room directly in my face through the flimsy sheers. I am in room number 153. I like to face the side the window is on while sleeping and for this reason I will have a very uncomfortable and disruptive sleep. I Can't do much about it at this time since I'm exhausted and the rest of my family is sound asleep. Rooms are kind of small but they are clean. I'm not happy that the hotel is too cheap to have curtains that close all the way! Wifi is too slow here and my emails take forever to open and send.

• Stayed March 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Executel? Share your experiences!