“Booked it for the airport parking” 3 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Airport Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20620 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98198   |
Ranked #25 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Fort Myers
“Booked it for the airport parking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We booked this hotel because we needed airport parking combined with a hotel. This place entirely met our needs and was a great deal. They have a fenced, well-lit, secure yard for the parked vehicles and I felt like our car was going to be safe. They parked it for us and had it ready and waiting when we returned. They offer a shuttle to the airport (ran every hour from the hotel and on-demand from the airport by calling a courtesy phone - took them about 20 minutes to pick us up). At least two of the seatbelts in the shuttle van were broken which was a bit off-putting since we were travelling with children. The rooms were very average and the heater in our room had something wrong with it because when it was on there was a crazy loud rattle, making it impossible to sleep with the heat on. Internet worked fine, the room was clean, and there is an IHOP just up the street. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Andrea R,

Thank you for your feedback we are very glad to see you were able to take advantage of our park and fly package and that all the items of the package were able to give you comfort and value. It can be hard to choose a property to get a value on your dollar for the room and the additional care and service of the car parking.

We will look into the belts right away and get that resolved thank you for bringing that to our attention!

Hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mount Vernon, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had an early flight out, 6AM, and decided to stay here a 2nd time.
Did the park and fly, for 10 nites.
We had a room on the right side, which I am told, are the remodeled ones.
Their printer was out of ink, so they emailed me a receipt.
The room was clean, the toilet seat needs tightening down. It has plastic screws on it, and I tried to snug it up, so you would not fly off. Its minor, but someone will have a problem. Get a wi-fi code from the office, no problem connecting, a good signal.

We left the car keys, to let them park it. We returned and had a pick up at 11:30PM. The phone number on the return ticket they give you is no good, so glad we had the direct hotel phone number to call for our pick up. When we got back to the hotel, our car was there waiting for us.
Hopefully the manager will address these items.
Yes, they need to address some minor issues, but the little things would not stop us from staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear TonySeattleWA,

Thank you for your detailed review as we want to make sure even the little items are taken care of so a guest gets great value and comfort. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you were able to take advantage of our park and fly system that many guests look for.

Thank you and hope to see you in the future.
Madison, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Was in Seattle for the USJC National Convention and I did not want to pay the $100 plus per night at the Doubletree which was where the meeting was, so I stayed at this one. Room was clean, cheap and comfortable. Had no issues with it other than the fact that the continental breakfast was coffee, juice and a muffin. Internet worked just fine when I needed to use it.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear BB4LIFE_SD

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are very glad you were able to save some money during your stay and that the stay was comfortable. We hope to see you in the future.
Columbia, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Pros: convenient location, clean room, free parking, grab and go continental breakfast
Cons: Didn't have parking when I returned at night and had to leave my key with the front desk so they could move my car, hotel needs some remodeling, although in a residential neighborhood, a little sketchy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
West Vancouver, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We have used this hotel and secure, chain-link fenced, monitored parking for our car for about 20-years. It has continued to provide secure parking for our vehicle with a week's free parking for a one-night hotel stay. The rooms were clean and basic with a delightful continental breakfast. They also provide a free, 24-hour shuttle from the hotel to the airport and return. We highly recommend this hotel for easy travel to and from the nearby SeaTac airport.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Robert,

Thank you for being one of our repeat and return customers! As you know we like to treat all of our repeat customers nothing short as family and hope to see you in your travels again soon. Thank you for the feedback in your review and we will be committed to providing you continued service and comfort.

Thank you.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a comfortable place to stay before or after a trip....stay away.
My non-smoking room smelled of fresh and stale smoke. It was so bad that I actually had to wash all my clothes in my suitcase when I arrived at my destination I never unpacked my bag, but the smell crept in.
The noise from surrounding rooms kept me awake. I barely slept.
As I was staying there before my holiday I was reluctant to complain as my car was being left there.
The front desk service was good as was the shuttle service.
If you are just using this place for park and fly....go for it!
If you are looking for a place to stay...pay a little more and stay somewhere nicer. It really was a drag having to wash all my clothes when arriving at my destination.
I will not return here nor will I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Bc_lassie,

Thank you for your feedback - we will be checking your stay room to make sure it does not have a smoke smell. We work hard to make sure non smoking rooms are non smoking as we do not like to make our guest feel uncomfortable as you mentioned.

We are glad you were able to use our park and fly service we hope to see you again in the future.
Abbotsford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We booked this hotel as an overnight stopover before our early morning flight down to Disneyland. Reading the reviews made me a little wary, but after noticing that it seemed like most reviews were from people expecting 5-star accommodation, we weren't worried whatsoever. We arrived rather late in the evening, but the man at the front desk was fantastic in getting us settled into a room quickly (he accidentally put us in a room with two double beds, but after mentioning the problem, he quickly resolved it and got us into a second floor room further away from the street). There was no more normal parking for us, so he got our car into valet parking, and he even managed to arrange a wake up call at 4am for us!
In short, for a quick stopover before an early flight, this is a good place to stay. If you're looking for 5-star accommodations, yeah, this isn't the place. You get what you paid for. And if you're nice, you're bound to get much better service than if you're cranky with the staff.

Room Tip: A room on the second floor, away from the street (less noise).