“a nice treat” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Anderson, South Carolina
“a nice treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, and the shuttle drivers go way beyond in helping and delivering you to the place you need to be. There is an Ihop in the same parking lot which helped us as we arrived late. The rooms are spacious and the showers are lovely. The breakfast had a good assortment of food, something for everybody. This hotel is clean and is not far from the airport. I will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We arrived from the airport at almost midnight. The desk clerk was very helpful - great attitude, smiley. Don't remember her name but she was red haired w/glasses...
Room was clean w/comfortable queen beds. Nice large shower. View was poor, but we were only there to sleep.
Breakfast was good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Carrollton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Inn was very nice and the staff extremely friendly. The sink was in the room with little counter space. The toilet and shower were separate and I LOVED the shower...it bowed out to the back giving plenty of room to move and stretch without bumping your elbows. The bed was a bit hard but not too bad. Even though it is by the airport, the room was very quiet, didn't even hear the neighbors. There is an IHOP next door which was nice since we were tired and hungry when we arrived.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Close clean place to sleep before our flight the next day. We were able to reserve our spot on the shuttle to the airport when we checked in. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Make your own waffles at breakfast was nice! Would stay again.

NORTH HAVERHILL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The title pretty much says it. I was looking for a cheap room to tide me over from a flight from Hawaii until my flight to Boston the next morning. This was the next to last day of a twenty day trip to meet my newly minted grandson, and I didn't expect to be up for sleeping in the airport. I expected nothing better than a smelly, dirty room, dysfunctional plumbing and indifferent staff, such as one normally gets for a fifty dollar room. And at Seatac, the going rate seemed to be eighty to eighty-five dollars. At that price, I thought I could do better, and I did for an extra fifteen bucks.
Sleep Inn at Seatac is a wonder of the western world: it was less than 60 seconds after I hung up the phone at the airport pickup spot until the Sleep In van roared into sight. The driver was friendly and pleasant, and the trip to the hotel was about ten minutes, including another pickup stop. The check-in was just as it should be: initial the three circles and sign at the X. The room was down the hall, didn't smell at all, and was nicer than I expected for my hundred bucks.
There's a pancake house withing 50 feet of the front door and a 7/11 a couple of blocks up the street if you want a solitary beer. It's on a built up, commercial street, so there are other places to eat and drink in walking distance, I am sure.
If you're in Seattle or Tacoma and want clean and pleasant basic accommodation at the airport, I strongly recommend this low-priced gem.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel is older but very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have airport service 24 hours a day. They will also take you anywhere you want to go to eat or to the light rail if within a two mile radius. We especially appreciated the computers we could use in the lobby that printed. No charge for them or Internet service.

Room Tip: Rooms are all okay though some were a long way from the elevator. Those in the front had a better vi...
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I arrived in the evening after a long day in the air. We were greeted warmly by the shuttle pick up drive Sam. He told us of all the things that were available in the area and how he would gladly give us a ride at no charge. We arrived at the front desk which was manned by Lisa and Ramika. Again, very friendly and welcoming as we sped thru check in. I tried to use the coke machine and was unable to get my choice of soda, so ended up with a sugar drink. I told the ladies at the desk of my frustration. A few minutes later, one of the ladies either Ramika or Lisa showed up at our door with the soda that was requested. This was a step above and beyond and something that is difficult to find these days. Hats off to the folks at the Sleep Inn Sea-tac Wonderful Service. Keep up the good work and I will use them again in the future. The rooms were standard but nice. with acceptable airport noise, since we are near the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport? Share your experiences!