We stayed at Sleep Inn SeaTac pre and post cruise. The shuttle was very efficient. We were given a handicapped room near the elevator on our first night and we could hear the ice machine in the hallway. We were given a much quieter room down the hall on the third floor on the post cruise.
The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The rooms are rather basic but there was no important feature that was missing. The front desk staff were polite and helpful as was all the other staff (HK, van, breakfast, etc.)
The breakfast was very nice and typical of a Choice Hotel (yogurt, Belgium waffles, toaster items, fruit, sausage, etc.) The food was kept well stocked and tables clean.
For those on a cruise, be sure to schedule Seattle Express which has service to the port directly from the hotel. I used Shuttle Express precruise which was more expensive and we had to take it from the airport. I used Seattle Express on the way back- cheaper and more efficient. I learned my lesson!
Overall, I can see why this hotel has been given high marks.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Seatac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Sleep Inn Seatac Airport Hotel
- Sleep Inn Seatac
- Seatac Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within 1.5 mile of SeaTac Airport, and 14 miles of downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, 24 hours free shuttle service to the airport and anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. Sleep Inn SeaTac serves complimentary continental breakfast from 4am, free wireless internet access, business center with computer and printing service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.