A friend told me about this place and they were right. It is a little further from the rest of the
Seatac Hotels but well worth it.
The place was spotless, quiet and comfortable. The continental breakfast was good with many
items to choose from in a nice setting and a complimentary USA today was also included.
The desk staff are nice and maybe stretched at times during high volume but very friendly
and helpful. Our shuttle bus driver was terrific getting us to and from dinner one night and
we noticed that she also helped the staff at the front desk to move things along.
Kudos to the manager and Choice Hotels for a very nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Seatac Airport Hotel
- Sleep Inn Seatac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Sleep Inn Seatac
- Seatac Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within 1.5 mile of SeaTac Airport, and 14 miles of downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, 24 hours free shuttle service to the airport and anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. Sleep Inn SeaTac serves complimentary continental breakfast from 4am, free wireless internet access, business center with computer and printing service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Venere, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.