We stayed overnight before catching an early morning flight. The property is about a 10min shuttle bus ride from the airport. On arrival at SeaTac you use a courtesy phone to call for the bus. It took about 10/15 minutes to arrive. For the return journey in the morning we booked our slot on arrival at the front desk for the next morning. I think the bus goes every half an hour.
Breakfast is available from 4am - coffee, fruit and pastries.
We found this hotel to be very good value for money. The staff members we met were very helpful and friendly. The room itself is basic but adequate for an overnight stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Seatac Airport Hotel
- Sleep Inn Seatac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Sleep Inn Seatac
- Seatac Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within 1.5 mile of SeaTac Airport, and 14 miles of downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, 24 hours free shuttle service to the airport and anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. Sleep Inn SeaTac serves complimentary continental breakfast from 4am, free wireless internet access, business center with computer and printing service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Venere, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.